Fulham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Napoli then fulham

They both weathered the early storm then began to close us down a lot quicker. I'm not slagging anyone at all but it seems we run out of steam when teams have upped their own tempo and pressured us on the ball. Also tevez needs more playing time off the last two performances to get him back up to speed.

Re: Fulham v CityPost Match Discussion Thread

Sky Blue said:
I love Bob but fuck me still shaking my head at Zab for Silva.

Yep, very very poor decision, cost us 2 points that Bobby

I was just shocked that Silva came out before Nasri, whom I must say was invisible the entire game, and had a lot of mistakes.
I see Mancini's logic in bringing def. back for midfielder - but why Silva and not Nasri??

another point picked up and still unbeaten,should have been 3 but nevermind eh,football is a funny old game,not many teams will get any joy there so chins up fellow blues and bring on the next game...

forza mancini..

It's why United will keep pipping us. They kill games off. We don't do it. We should've been away after 60 minutes and there we go.

I'm really not a big Nasri fan either, said it since we signed him but early days yet so still settling I guess.

argyle said:
Didn't like the way we played today. Our full backs are far to high up the pitch which means if we lose the ball we are instantly put under pressure.

The defense is a little shaky at the start of this season.

That's how influential de Jong is. I bet City would have won if he was in there. Fulham got too much space to operate.

What's happened to our defensive stability?

What's happened to Kompany?

Why did Mancini take Silva off?

Why can't we put away chances?

Why didn't Mancini start Milner over a tired Yaya?

Why does Yaya take so long to move the ball on?

Why did Toure go for a long range effort when Clichy was free on the left?

Why can't we defend two goal leads?

Why?

Ntini77 said:
It will be interesting to watch Mancini's post match interview. He surely can't blame the result on our schedule, can he?
You don't blame that on a schedule, you blame it on the players that started to bottle it and lose concentration. Yes, players recieve blame as well. -.-

connor_devine94 said:
Possible chelsea-style meltdown on the way ?

If the players read the massive over-reaction on here, then possibly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.