Fulham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: 576 passes completed vs Fulham

the first rule of football coaching don't talk about football coaching

Why are people on here obsessed with real or barceloa dropping points ? They are not even in the same league or country , so who gives a Fuck Wether they won drew or lost, all we need to worry about is teams in our league and our country .

Re: Re: Fulham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Prestwich_Blue said:
tommo74 said:
Why are people on here obsessed with real or barceloa dropping points ?
I know. It's bizarre. May as well add Shamrock Rovers as well. The teams we need to drop points are the rags & Chelsea.

It's irritating me too. Almost as much a red herring as "Remember where we were a few years ago"

Re: Re: Fulham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Prestwich_Blue said:
tommo74 said:
I know. It's bizarre. May as well add Shamrock Rovers as well. The teams we need to drop points are the rags & Chelsea.

I think it's just a "better teams than us drop points you know so stop knee jerking and getting so carried away" response.

I am sure every Celtic fan is dead happy this morning because chelsea got beat so its ok to get beat by rangers , it is all shit of course good teams get beat but I bet they don't console themselves by thinking Madrid got beat so It's all ok Fuck other teams , and Fuck comparisons we are city and that is all we should give a shit about

tommo74 said:
I am sure every Celtic fan is dead happy this morning because chelsea got beat so its ok to get beat by rangers , it is all shit of course good teams get beat but I bet they don't console themselves by thinking Madrid got beat so It's all ok Fuck other teams , and Fuck comparisons we are city and that is all we should give a shit about

There's a difference between being dissappointed about not winning but accepting we will drop points this season as proved by better teams than us and getting in a tizz about it and being daft and trying to act like football ends when you cross Alan Turing way, it doesn't, it's ignorant not to take an interest in the world of football.

Re: Re: Re: Fulham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
tommo74 said:

I think it's just a "better teams than us drop points you know so stop knee jerking and getting so carried away" response.
Shame on you. There are no better teams than us.

Why is it ignorant not to take an interest in world football ? We play in the English premier league, don't give a Fuck about Barcelona , Madrid , inter ,ac and why should I ? Do you believe Barcelona fans think oh well city dropped points ? Do they Fuck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.