Fulham Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Am I just blind?

RsFH said:
MOTD was an utter fucking disgrace last night.

If one of their favoured teams had had that decision, it would have had 20 minutes on it.
THIS.

Lets have a pop at Vinney instead.

Don't forget us wearing a maroon kit! Only played away in Maroon for 70 years ??? Shows how much they know!!! YCMIU

summer of 69 said:
Keith Moon said:
What did they say about our kit on MOTD?
They had a dig at it which was quite amusing as Newcastle came on later wearing the exact same colours and not a thing was said.

Only a woman would want to discuss the fooking colours of kit and not the football.
What was ironic she was wearing the same colour top as city when she ask the question to MC who bluntly said "Not for me"

squirtyflower said:
nmc said:
Don't forget us wearing a maroon kit! Only played away in Maroon for 70 years ??? Shows how much they know!!! YCMIU
laughable, why the fuck are they talking about kits?

Because Mark Halsey's had a "tough week" and they don't want to dwell on dodgy penalty decisions in City's game when they've already spent time analysing Liverpool's two penalty claims that weren't given.

laserblue said:
squirtyflower said:
nmc said:
laughable, why the fuck are they talking about kits?

Because Mark Halsey's had a "tough week" and they don't want to dwell on dodgy penalty decisions in City's game when they've already spent time analysing Liverpool's two penalty claims that weren't given.
but the kits?
was it because a woman was presenting?

what next, how to get mud stains out of shorts?

I'm getting to the point where I can't listen, read or watch anything nowadays. I've not seen anything on yesterdays game (apart from the game itself) and I'm getting annoyed just reading the quotes you lot are putting on here. The worse thing about it all is I'll go to work tomorrow and all the plastics will be spouting it word for word when they haven't even seen the game, and calling me bitter when I don't agree, these twats in the media have a lot to answer for!

MOTD on Halseys Penalty Decision

Anyone else see this. Unbelievable.

They said along the lines "it didn't effect the result at the end of the day and he has had a tough week so we will leave it there and not talk about it" to which Hansen agreed.

Then went on to ask McCarthy about our away colours.
1st time in ages i watched MOTD, will be last time also

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.