Fulham Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: MOTD on Halseys Penalty Decision

bobmcfc said:
It's utter shit and I won't watch it

Mind you it was funny watching Ferguson moan about it being disgraceful only 4 minutes injury time was added on. Wierd how he only moans about this issue after a defeat.

-- Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:50 am --

LHarper said:
samharris said:
ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
..........was at the game and the stand was rocking when we sang the Yaha song. Fulham fans were in awe of our singing passion....
Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Toure..........
loved it today

went on for about 10 mins..awesome to be there..

Was a quality rendition of it today - didn't know when it was going to end.

Thought the support was a lot better today than at Stoke in general as well.

Great day all round. Just need to watch MOTD for Spurs finally getting 3 points at the Swamp to top it off!

I was in with the neutrals and managed to get a party of five Italians and a couple
of Slovakians joining in,they loved it...great away day it was like wandering around a
Hugh Grant film set down there

Re: MOTD on Halseys Penalty Decision

hertsblue said:
Anyone else see this. Unbelievable.

They said along the lines "it didn't effect the result at the end of the day and he has had a tough week so we will leave it there and not talk about it" to which Hansen agreed.

Then went on to ask McCarthy about our away colours.
1st time in ages i watched MOTD, will be last time also

At the time I was just happy we'd got the win, but I watched the highlights again in lieu of working today and after seeing the replay's of Zabaleta's 'foul' vs. Riise's 'non-foul' on Tevez it's mind-boggling that Zab's was given and Riise's wasn't. Never mind the push on Zab again in the box.

Just because we won the game doesn't excuse the poor decision Halsey made. It is his job after all to get those decisions right.

You can bet if Shrek had been denied a penalty when the shite were 3-2 down against Spurs there'd be shouts of blue murder from MOTD.

As for the diving, I'm starting to think players themselves should start to really lay-in to fellow professionals who choose to blatantly dive like that. If I was Vince or Pablo I would have really had a go at Riise for that appaling part of cheating.

Re: Am I just blind?

charliebigspuds said:
I'm getting to the point where I can't listen, read or watch anything nowadays. I've not seen anything on yesterdays game (apart from the game itself) and I'm getting annoyed just reading the quotes you lot are putting on here. The worse thing about it all is I'll go to work tomorrow and all the plastics will be spouting it word for word when they haven't even seen the game, and calling me bitter when I don't agree, these twats in the media have a lot to answer for!

Exactly! It wouldn't bother me in the slightest what the journo's and pundits say if it weren't for the fact that thousands of plastics take whatever these idiots say as gospel (even some of our own support I'm afraid to say).

I don't know how or when it may change but the bias we are witnessing in every facet of the game is beyond belief. In the face of it all, it makes our achievement last season all the more astounding.

As I said to a mate last night, with the referees whenever it's the rags the mindset is;

Decision for the rags or us;
Rags - could i get away with giving this?
City - could i get away with not giving this

Decision against the rags or us;
Rags - could i get away with not giving this?
City - could i get away with giving this?

Therefore, whenever there is any type of marginal decision it 99% of the time goes against whereas the rags it 99% of the time goes for them.

What ive noticed is that the expectancy to get decisions has infected the rags crowd to the extent that last night there were loud appeals for penalties that couldnt even be described as marginal. I suppose that their 5th penalty in 5 games would have started to make thingst ridiculous. The rag players think that if they throw themselves to the ground it should be an automatic penalty. The thing is, i dont want to see city win by getting stupid decisions but the rags dont seem to care, its win at all costs for them, but for me, winning by cheating is a hollow victory.

MOTD picking on vinnie ffs.. nearly scored an own goal ffs passing the ball across the box ffs...is that really all they have got ??

Re: Was that a Fulham handball on the line?

What I did notice was the defender kneeling down on the line so that he could block the view of the ref. Cheeky monkey.

This was a good comment on another site, about them deciding not to talk about Halsey as he had a tough week:

MancPostcode
57 Minutes ago
This week the BBC invited comment in regard to Tony Pullis and his opinions on diving. It attracted a healthy response and debate. The most popular response was that players should be named and shamed as it is their antics that dupe the referee's. So when a guilt edged opportunity to do so appears on MOTD, the BBC gloss over the entire incident, with the refs had a bad week!!. Pathetic BBC!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.