Fulham Vs City Post Match Thread

TGR said:
ancoats said:
blueste41 said:

waiting for motd to say he was looking to shoot but what a pass
if rooney did that they would take sports personality of the year off andy murry and give him

Exactly this.
If Rooney had made that pass it would be on a loop on SKY Sports news for the next 5 days.
It was pure football brilliance.

Disappointed with NBC's MOTD. Only mention is that it should have been cleared

The commentator I had was Tony Gale ( ex Fulham) who just put City down at every opportunity he could calling us the Fat Cats.
The first goal should not have happened as it wasn't a free kick.He stopped short of saying Silva dived but said he fell into him.

The 2nd goal was just bad defending and bad luck.No mention of their goals from our really BAD defending but they deserved them anyway.

Navas goal was apparently a lucky finish through the keepers legs and the final goal should have been cut out.

Standard commentary against us I guess.

blueste41 said:
Champions2012! said:
What a pass by the beast!

1387644208800.gif

Quality.

That is a world-class pass.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
The commentator I had was Tony Gale ( ex Fulham) who just put City down at every opportunity he could calling us the Fat Cats.
The first goal should not have happened as it wasn't a free kick.He stopped short of saying Silva dived but said he fell into him.

The 2nd goal was just bad defending and bad luck.No mention of their goals from our really BAD defending but they deserved them anyway.

Navas goal was apparently a lucky finish through the keepers legs and the final goal should have been cut out.

Standard commentary against us I guess.
I thought that was Stuart Robson, i changed streams at HT and listened to it in foreign commentary it made for a much better experience.

My God, we can't stop fucking scoring and Beast is a revelation. Where has he been all our lives?

Great free kick. Think having watched it again though we were a bit fortunate to get the free kick.

Who did Toure celebrate with on the bench?

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Vienna_70 said:
blueste41 said:

That is a world-class pass.

That's an understatement..... Glorious!!!

No matter what the commentators say, that ball was always going to Milner the bounce was cherry on the top. I really wish Ray Hudson could commentate NBCSN games he would have been all over that pass.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.