Full backs / Wing Backs

Tottenham are supposedly interested in signing Pedro Porro wonder if we would get anything out of that ?

Several clubs are interested in Real Valladolid Right back who is only 18 always good to get players like that.

We are apparently interested in New York City left back Christian MacFarlane only 15 mind so not really anything for here and now

And we where linked with a CB who is now supposed to going to Chelsea he could be used as a full back like Ake etc

Would anyone resign Pedro Porro for £20m buy back clause. Spurs interested in him and Sporting are looking for double our bb clause.

Would anyone resign Pedro Porro for £20m buy back clause. Spurs interested in him and Sporting are looking for double our bb clause.
If Spurs are willing to pay £40m and we'd make more from buying and selling him on than from any sell on clause then yes.
With Rico Lewis coming through we don't need another right back, Walker has a good few years left in him yet.

I do wonder if Rico Lewis is at the level now that we wouldn't sign another RB? Since if we include him, we have 3 players capable of playing there.

It's either a LB or nobody i suspect.

I do wonder if Rico Lewis is at the level now that we wouldn't sign another RB? Since if we include him, we have 3 players capable of playing there.

It's either a LB or nobody i suspect.

I would have no trouble trusting Rico mate. If there was an issue then cancelo can go to RB but we need a proper left back.

Theo hernandez we have to try, unlikely to sell but there isn't a better fit for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.