Full backs / Wing Backs

Theo hernandez we have to try, unlikely to sell but there isn't a better fit for us
I'd agree. We're in a position over the next couple of windows to go big on a small number of players in a couple of positions, we should put it to use.

The only left-backs that would make sense for me is Theo Hernandez or Alphonso Davies, but none of them are available. Balde from Barca looks like a huge talent, but too young and probably unavailable. Left-back market is very very poor at the moment

Mönchengladbach has a financial crisis. Ramy Bensebaini may be a good back up choice LB option. He can play LB LCB and even LM. He won't block us from chasing Theo Hernandez in the future. Gomez will be loan out IMO.

out of contract soon as well.
Yep. If we knock on Mönchengladbach door and offer a few quids this winter, they will take it as Christmas gift! Otherwise he will go free in the summer. We need to get a full back to go through the rest of the season. Algerian player. Maybe Riyad can act as an agent? :D

Yep. If we knock on Mönchengladbach door and offer a few quids this winter, they will take it as Christmas gift! Otherwise he will go free in the summer. We need to get a full back to go through the rest of the season. Algerian player. Maybe Riyad can act as an agent? :D
I've only seen him in the games against us but looked soild enough

Guerrero cannot defend to save his life and he'd get injured for the season turning the kettle on. I'd rather try to turn Palmer into a left back.

WOW! Lol, I always thought Guerrero was decent mate but in my defence not seen a huge amount of him regularly? Maybe there is something in the Chilwell or Tierney chat?

WOW! Lol, I always thought Guerrero was decent mate but in my defence not seen a huge amount of him regularly? Maybe there is something in the Chilwell or Tierney chat?
He's great going forward, but he couldn't mark a wet sock.
No idea on the other two but hard to see either team selling to us, especially mid-season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.