Full backs / Wing Backs

Dortmund fans have always said Guerreiro has been amazing as a left wingback, but as a regular leftback having to defend, he is very suspect.

Tbh, I'd prefer we just keep going with Ake as leftback and if we want to give our LB more license to attack then slowly give Gomez chances and see how the season goes for him.

WOW! Lol, I always thought Guerrero was decent mate but in my defence not seen a huge amount of him regularly? Maybe there is something in the Chilwell or Tierney chat?

Forget it mate. We will never buy a LB ever again.

He's great going forward, but he couldn't mark a wet sock.
No idea on the other two but hard to see either team selling to us, especially mid-season.
Potter wants to have his own guy Cucu as the regular LB. Good for him to control the dressing room. And it says that Chelsea wanting to buy some new left center backs. So realistically it is better to sell Ben. I won't be surprised if Chelsea selling him. But his injury record is not good.

Potter wants to have his own guy Cucu as the regular LB. Good for him to control the dressing room. And it says that Chelsea wanting to buy some new left center backs. So realistically it is better to sell Ben. I won't be surprised if Chelsea selling him. But his injury record is not good.
Not good is an understatement. Plus we don't need HG players to the extent we used to.

Madrid after Davies as well now... amazing

I like Davies but he's too injury prone, the story with most fullbacks nowadays. Good fullbacks are rare

i can’t see them selling chillwell, he’s first choice when fit.

Guerreiro is free this summer. Fully expect us to go for that as a 'value' transfer.

The available options at LB are just dire and there aren't many who are going to be much better - those that are will cost £60m+ which is a big outlay if we are going to be putting a £120m+ marker down to get Bellingham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.