Full Backs?

If Danilo goes then fuck knows who I would want at right back, there’s not a single player in England who I think is good enough, so I’d go for Semedo at Barcelona on footballing ability alone. Although I’m sure I’ve seen somewhere he can be disruptive which if that is correct then I’d leave well alone.

I think Ricardo at Leicester is excellent and the best RB in the league.

I think Ricardo at Leicester is excellent and the best RB in the league.

Leicester... so the bidding will start at £90m. Seriously if we want Maguire, Ricardo, Chilwell and Maddison it would be cheaper to buy the club. They’d want circa £400m for them 4 - we could buy the lot for £1bn, build houses on the King Power and turn in a nice profit.

Leicester... so the bidding will start at £90m. Seriously if we want Maguire, Ricardo, Chilwell and Maddison it would be cheaper to buy the club. They’d want circa £400m for them 4 - we could buy the lot for £1bn, build houses on the King Power and turn in a nice profit.

Ricardo is the only one of those I'd be really interested in but we're not even linked with him. Maguire would be a good fit but can't see us paying what they want for him.

Let's not forget we had years of insight in everything Angelino might offer and still sold him while not being covered in glory on his position. There will never be an easier step into the first team from youth than at the time he was sold it was for his position. There was only one LB in the first team and yet Angelino was sold. People at club didn't rate him, thought Delph and/or Zinchenko, not even being the fullbacks, could do the better job and that says me they won't bring him back. Will he become good player? Maybe. But I'm fairly certain that won't be at City.

Nobody is saying we shouldn't buy 5-10m player at times and we are doing that regularly. But we had the guy for free and didn't feel it was worth to keep him. We might get our own Robinson, who knows, but Angelino won't be that one.

Chelsea also had Salah and De Bruyne and didn't think they were up to scratch at the time, not every decision a club makes is the right decision. If the club go back in for Angelino over the next few seasons, i will be in full support of them.

Chelsea also had Salah and De Bruyne and didn't think they were up to scratch at the time, not every decision a club makes is the right decision. If the club go back in for Angelino over the next few seasons, i will be in full support of them.

Of course, me too. I don't have anything against him. But I don't think it will happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.