Fuming

Pam said:
I hope they know that we don't give a stuff about how many titles they have won. It's history now and so are the days of their dominance. Second best in their own City must be so hard to take, though, so bless.

Quite right. The 19 titles are simply evidence of how good they used to be. Lots of teams used to be good!

Dirty Harry said:
Get used to it mate, if we manage to win the league this year '19 times' is all you'll hear from them.

i can't wait because the day they have to resort to that is the day they know we're top dogs but can't admit it

football is about now - the history lecture is camoflauge used by fans of previously successful teams who can no longer win the arguement

The most important question in May will be: "Who won it this year?" If it's them, fair enough, if it's us, they can stick their recent history up their arses. Sideways.

For the past 20 years there really hasn't been any competition. They used to go on about the big 4 and that summed it up. For the vast majority of that time there's been no real competition. Not like the old days in the 70s and 80s when a lot more teams were in with a chance of winning it. Even Liverpool, back in the day, I would suggest, had a much harder job winning the title that the rags over the past 15 years.

I,ve had the "19" bollocks also.just tell em titles are won every year but only once in my lifetime have I seen you lot get dicked 6-1 at home...usually shuts em up.

I bumped into this rag bird I used to sort out, asked how she was and the 1st thing out of her mouth was bet your happy about last night, I said never mind that what about Rooney, why what about him she replied, I said reckon hes on his way, who to your lot, no I said Chelsea where he was going last year, I mean he's shite anyway winding her up some more, well I said anyone who can con ferguson out of 250 thousand a week gets my vote. I said then well he had to get that sponsorship money back he lost last year.her face was a picture moving away from me while we were still conversing, never let them get the better of you.

Pigeonho said:
By 'fuming' about it, you've let the little bell end win. That is what my rag mates throw at me everytime. Was having a slagging match with one last night. When he said that I asked him if those admittedly impressive 19 titles helped his team when Dzeko spunked in the 6th, when we beat them in the semi last year and in May when we collect the trophy off them. No reply to that at all, deadly silence.

Get used to it though too, as that 'no history' and '19' tag will be thrown at every piece of silverware we win. Fact.
couldnt give a rats arse if they have won it for the last 50 yrs on the trot, if we win this year we are reigning champs, fuk history....my wife used to be 18 she sure as hell aint anymore

RACHACE said:
Pallet courier just took the days pallets from work, he was a new driver and a rag. He seen my city badge on my fleece and comments on the weekends FA Cup game. Fair enough.

He then brought up the 6-1 at the swamp, again fair enough, he was decent enough to hold his hands up and acknowledge that his team took a good kicking. He then said!!!!

"ah well, you can have your 6-1 as it's 19-0"

What a fucking total clown, I started pissing myself and asked that he go do some research beofore talking about a particular subject.

I will never till the day I die tire or become bored of being better and more successful then that pile of shit in Stretford, can't fucking stand that club and it's excuse of a fan base.
If he didn't say something along them lines there'd be something wrong or he'd just be a fucking pussy for not standing up for himself or his team. It is 19-2 to them and I'd say exactly that back too. As you even said yourself, he was reasonable and fair about our recent wins, which makes him better than 95% of the rest of his fanbase.

Pam said:
I hope they know that we don't give a stuff about how many titles they have won. It's history now and so are the days of their dominance. Second best in their own City must be so hard to take, though, so bless.

wtf?

I expect better but from you of all people Pam, tut tut.

Why are they starting to bring this up the whole time. It's almost as if they think the title's ours. The lights are going out all over Trafford and our Mancini's tanks are on their lawn.

-- Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:57 pm --

lloydie said:
Pam said:

wtf?

I expect better but from you of all people Pam, tut tut.

Greater Manchester, I meant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.