Funniest Chants ...

'We hate Saturday' - us
'There's only two Andy Gorams' - Killie fans

An Arsenal mate of mine thinks that the Ocean Finance song we sing is the funniest thing he's ever heard at a football match (probably says more about the Arsenal fans than it does about us?)

One of the funniest ones I've ever heard was a few seasons ago when Sunderland were playing Newcastle - Sunderland were bottom at the time and Newcastle were about 15th. The Newcastle fans starting taunting the Sunderland fans with "Going down, going down, going down" to which the Sunderland fans responded "So are we, so are we, so are we!"

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
One of the funniest ones I've ever heard was a few seasons ago when Sunderland were playing Newcastle - Sunderland were bottom at the time and Newcastle were about 15th. The Newcastle fans starting taunting the Sunderland fans with "Going down, going down, going down" to which the Sunderland fans responded "So are we, so are we, so are we!"

Brilliant

Robinho's Subbuteo said:

Newcastle sang the same to us once at COMs, we beat them 1-0 with a Paulo Wanchope header IIRC.

Although I hate most things Tottenham related, I thought that the Spurs supporters chant to Wigan's Paul Scharner "Your Mum is a badger!" in response to his riddiculous half blonde half black hair do, was hilarious.

I always liked this one.

Sung to the tune of Craig David- Rewind

Van Per-sie!
When the girl says '"No!'" molest her!!

Pigeonho said:
'Neville Neville where's yer wife, Neville, where's yer wife?'

Kippax, early 90's after the press reported Neville Southall's wife was playing away.
The same situation with Stan Bowles wife in the 70s got this response from the Kippax:
"She's here, she's there, she's every-fucking-where, Stanley's wife, Stanley's wife...

I Remember being at Roker Park in 1990 we d drawn 1-1 and whilst waiting to be let out,these 2 old women appeared round the touchline complete with shopping bags!
Immediatley the chant went up,

Get your teeth out.get your teeth out,
get your teeth out for the lads!

That was the best part of the day!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.