Funniest opposing team moment

Don't remember Lakey getting that close to Gazza ?
Although Paul Lake was a very promising player and was a huge loss for City (also the lad was treated shabbily by the club), Gazza was on a different level.
He could glide across a pitch with superb close control and rapid acceleration.
One of the best English players I have seen...
Gazza didn’t get near him in the first half.
Both should have gone to Italy 90.

The penalty save was at the Baseball Ground.

Nope. At Maine Road after Coton got sent off.
Just going to reply to Vienna's post but you beat me to it.
Definitely 100% at Maine Road, I was there with my pal Webby who by that time lived in Heanor, Derbyshire .
He had travelled to the match with some of his mates/ neighbours from Heanor who were all Derby fans.
We all sat together in the North Stand and they were gutted when they got relegated that day,but they were all sound lads who I got on really well with, so I refrained from rubbing it in .

Don't remember Lakey getting that close to Gazza ?
Although Paul Lake was a very promising player and was a huge loss for City (also the lad was treated shabbily by the club), Gazza was on a different level.
He could glide across a pitch with superb close control and rapid acceleration.
One of the best English players I have seen...
That injury he inflicted upon himself against Gary Charles robbed him of that acceleration and he was never quite the same player thereafter.

I'm certain Amir Zaki missed an absolute sitter playing for Wigan, but I can't find a thing referencing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.