Funniest opposing team moment

Malcolm McDonald claiming at least half the 10 goals were offside
I remember his post match interview , but he didn't claim any of the goals were offsid
Malcolm McDonald claiming at least half the 10 goals were offside
"". . .one or two were trying to play offsides , and we've never played offsides , never"

Just going to reply to Vienna's post but you beat me to it.
Definitely 100% at Maine Road, I was there with my pal Webby who by that time lived in Heanor, Derbyshire .
He had travelled to the match with some of his mates/ neighbours from Heanor who were all Derby fans.
We all sat together in the North Stand and they were gutted when they got relegated that day,but they were all sound lads who I got on really well with, so I refrained from rubbing it in .
Was watching it in one of the main stand bars with my sis and Neil MacNab.

I've heard accounts of an absolutely COMICAL penalty , taken by Steve Redmond , (I think), in which he slipped on his backside during his run-up, the keeper dived, then Steve hit the ball while sliding through and it trickled over the line . Some time in the '90s I think, after I'd emigrated. don't know who the opposition were - anyone remember it? Any footage ?

I've heard accounts of an absolutely COMICAL penalty , taken by Steve Redmond , (I think), in which he slipped on his backside during his run-up, the keeper dived, then Steve hit the ball while sliding through and it trickled over the line . Some time in the '90s I think, after I'd emigrated. don't know who the opposition were - anyone remember it? Any footage ?
Is this it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.