Funniest remark heard at City game?

For me, in hindsight, it was when united used to sing this at Derby games:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYbS9-01H9c&playnext=1&list=PL5313509B757E3A75&feature=results_main[/youtube]

url

Hilarious.

When the genius Ged Brannan was plying his trade at Maine Road and Don Brennan was in Coronation Street with his prosthetic leg a bloke shouted in a real rage "Fucking Ged Brannan more like Don fucking Brennan!!". as many chuckled anther fella says as droll as is possible "At least Don Brennan has one good leg". People were in hysterics.

In the match against Lincoln City, Nicky Summerbee came over to the kippax and gave the section of stand we were in the V sign and told us to fuck off when he was substituted.
A chubby lad shouted at the top of his voice "Summerbee your a fucking disgrace"

The problem was he sounded just like Alan Ball,with a high pitch squeak to match.................Very funny........About 200 people around us just burst out
laughing...........
I miss those days..........not the football though

Zabbadabba Blue said:
Not the funniest remark, but one of the funniest matches was the Salzburg match when Alan came on. Such a freezing night with my 2 lads. When all the City supporters sang all the songs for him, Alan is Superman, etc and he started waving. No humour like the City fans

RAG

QPR away 93ish (the week after we beat them in the FA Cup) and in the MEN during the week there was some article or other where Keith Curle was quoted as hating Utd. During the warmup on the terrace behind the goal, we were singing if you hate Man Utd..... When that had finished, the silence was broken when someone shouts out, "you hate United, don't you Keith"? Curle turned round to us pissing himself.

Same game, singing if you hate Man Utd (again).....as Terry Phelan is waiting to take a corner at our end, when it get's the clapping bit, he starts clapping his hands behind his back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.