Funniest thing you have heard at a match

I cant believe this hasnt been mentioned yet, first half at pompey on sunday, we had just won a corner and while we were waiting for it to be taken shay given was on the edge of his box doing various stretches. He then did a little jig with his arms outstreched and moving his legs forward and back (if you saw it you'll know what i mean) and when he finished he puts his hands on his knees watching the action upfield. A chorus of "What the f**king hell was that!" rang out and when it stopped shay slowly turned round after realising it was him we were talking about. So funny.

jdcmcfc said:
I cant believe this hasnt been mentioned yet, first half at pompey on sunday, we had just won a corner and while we were waiting for it to be taken shay given was on the edge of his box doing various stretches. He then did a little jig with his arms outstreched and moving his legs forward and back (if you saw it you'll know what i mean) and when he finished he puts his hands on his knees watching the action upfield. A chorus of "What the f**king hell was that!" rang out and when it stopped shay slowly turned round after realising it was him we were talking about. So funny.

yeh I was there, that was brilliant. Started off with "Shay, Shay give us a dance" then he does what you said and we all burst into "What the fuck, what the fuckin hell was that". He just turned to us all laughing, class.

Just before the game, they were taking shooting practice, fuck me. I felt like I was being bombarded.

Forest away late 90s early 00s we beat them 3-1, Bart-Williams scored a cracker for them then we hammerd them. Anyway at the end of the game this guy is going early and giving it large to all the City fans, proper angry going red and spitting stood there offering us all a fight to the corus of "10 men give us a wave, 10 men 10 men give us a wave".
That was the game when the City fans were singing "David Platts a football genius" even the Forrest fans clapped that one.
Another was at Pompy in the dark days sat in the shity away end with no roof getting beat 2-1 after leading 1-0 we started singing "1 bog you've only got 1 bog" only for them to reply with "1 goal you've only got 1 goal"

Late 70's at Maine road,there was a short fat ref having a howler of a game,was getting loads of abuse,anyway he had to go off because of injury,as soon as the substitute ref gave a decsion against us the whole of the Kippax sang "we want the fat tw@t back,we want the fat tw@t back,we want the fat, we want the fat tw@t back"

I spent a fair amount of time in the Directors box at Maine Road for reserve games (just blagged my way in once and if your face is known etc etc) during the Franny Lee years.

I was watching a game after FHL had just took over and he was sat there with Horton running his eye over the reserves.

He turned to Horton and asked who the wanker in the plaster was - twas Alfons Groenedike who was recovering from a borken arm or wrist.

And so careers are ended, Lol.

MCFC-alan88 said:
jdcmcfc said:

yeh I was there, that was brilliant. Started off with "Shay, Shay give us a dance" then he does what you said and we all burst into "What the fuck, what the fuckin hell was that". He just turned to us all laughing, class.

Just before the game, they were taking shooting practice, fuck me. I felt like I was being bombarded.

Similar thing happened last season, South Stand were singing "Given, Given give us a dance" he did that mad thing you mention above to which the fans started singing "That's not the River Dance, that's not the River Dance..."

Dennis.has.done.it said:
Late 70's at Maine road,there was a short fat ref having a howler of a game,was getting loads of abuse,anyway he had to go off because of injury,as soon as the substitute ref gave a decsion against us the whole of the Kippax sang "we want the fat tw@t back,we want the fat tw@t back,we want the fat, we want the fat tw@t back"

I was there that I think it was Roger Kirkpatrick It was sang with such feeling it was brilliant

sdm said:
BlueMoon93 said:
Lmfao! You've got some gems mate, keep em coming.
Went to Coventry years ago.Midlands police doing their usual,lads getting thrown out left,right and centre for doing next to nowt.This lad behind us started an ingenius idea that we all start calling their players widgies instead of dicks so we didn't get chucked out."OI Mickey Quinn you widgeyhead" Good laugh that one,2 down and won 3-2.

I was there funny as fook.

LMFAO at this thread,

rather bury my head in a bucket of shit !

just crying to that one....

The South Stand singing "Shauny Wright, Wright, Wright" to the really small black ball boy who sits in between the SS and Colin Bell Stand...

Even funnier when Petrov gets onto the chant, laughs and then offers the ball boy his shirt and invites him to go onto the pitch....

guy behind me a couple of seasons ago responding to another poor decision by the ref. You're like a dose of thrush, you're just an irritating cnut

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.