Funny stats to upset United fans

Slagging off the enigma that is Paul Scholes is a sure fire way of getting their hackles up.
I don't know what it is but they see him as some sort of demi god and one of the best to ever play the game.

His prem career average goals are shocking, something like 4 or 5 goals a season, his assists even worse, he finished his career on the same amount of assists as the great Danny Murphy , even Raheem Sterling currently has more assists than Scholes had in his career.
I watched him and was programmed into believing the hype at the time. After all these years and seeing so much football I think Scholes was on a par with avwerage midfielders of today.

But back in the day all the rest of the league was shite, hoofball, thug football, proper farmers league compared to today. (And they told us it was the best in the world!)

Count your visits to the swamp for derby games. Chances are you'll have been there more times than many rags who claim to be loyal supporters. That stat has upset many former colleagues.
This also applies to Dippers , a relative of mine from Oldham is a "hardcore" Dipper , i have been to Klanfield at least a dozen times (once was a Dipper v Norwich freebee corporate do , when Norwich contingent outsung the famous Kop for 90 minutes) but he has never been to the city of LIverpool never mind visited Klanfield.

This also applies to Dippers , a relative of mine from Oldham is a "hardcore" Dipper , i have been to Klanfield at least a dozen times (once was a Dipper v Norwich freebee corporate do , when Norwich contingent outsung the famous Kop for 90 minutes) but he has never been to the city of LIverpool never mind visited Klanfield.
I work with a Asian lad,he's lived here for 20 years, every year he spends probably £500 to £700
on all the kits and training wear for himself and daughter , though he only lives circa 8 to 10 miles from their ground,he's never been to salford let alone their ground.

I work with a Asian lad,he's lived here for 20 years, every year he spends probably £500 to £700
on all the kits and training wear for himself and daughter , though he only lives circa 8 to 10 miles from their ground,he's never been to salford let alone their ground.

That sounds like Operation Yewtree behaviour.

Here's one. 76'000 for the League Cup final in 1992 v Forest. But, but, but they've got 6 billion fans. C**ts! I think that may of been the lowest final attendance for many a year.

Everything about them is unoriginal.

They stole ‘Manchester’ from us.
They stole ‘United’ from Sheffield Utd.
They stole their club colours from Salford RLFC.
They stole their ‘Red Devils’ nickname from Salford RLFC.
They stole their ‘Old Trafford’ stadium name from Lancashire CCC.
They stole their club crest from Liverpool.

View attachment 85022
They also dont like being told they were formed by a scouser who worked for the Leeds Yorkshire railway….

“Scouse and Leeds to the core”. Had a few skirmishes in the last few weeks with that little nugget, they cant handle the truth…!!!

Everything about them is unoriginal.

They stole ‘Manchester’ from us.
They stole ‘United’ from Sheffield Utd.
They stole their club colours from Salford RLFC.
They stole their ‘Red Devils’ nickname from Salford RLFC.
They stole their ‘Old Trafford’ stadium name from Lancashire CCC.
They stole their club crest from Liverpool.

View attachment 85022
They have been done for match fixing
They have been bankrolld twice
They gained their suport through the munich air crash

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.