Funny stats to upset United fans

The total paid out in debt interest plus fees to the Glazers since the Glazer takeover is estimated to be £1 billion. You could buy City’s 10 most expensive acquisitions for that and still have £350m left over.

This one has always worked a treat for me. It's a trump card against the plastics. You can also include City's random trips for replays at Old Trafford like Luton and Walsall, plus testimonials. The one that pushes them over the edge is when I tell them I have seen George Best play more times than them and he is "seriously over-rated." He never turned up against City.
Certainly right, Skipp had him in his pocket every time. Then the Irish liver nicker changed wings and he broke Glyn Pardoes leg.

I work with a Asian lad,he's lived here for 20 years, every year he spends probably £500 to £700
on all the kits and training wear for himself and daughter , though he only lives circa 8 to 10 miles from their ground,he's never been to salford let alone their ground.
Model follower for the red tops.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.