Funny stats to upset United fans

City’s first ever home game in the Champions lge was higher attendance than niteds first home game in Champs lge.

Last edited:
Count your visits to the swamp for derby games. Chances are you'll have been there more times than many rags who claim to be loyal supporters. That stat has upset many former colleagues.
Absolutely true. As a kid I went alternately to Maine Rd and the swamp. Common in those days, especially if you were relying on other boys dads.
Hated the swamp even then.

Absolutely true. As a kid I went alternately to Maine Rd and the swamp. Common in those days, especially if you were relying on other boys dads.
Hated the swamp even then.
Did u take a brolly?

Wound a rag pie eater right up on holiday last week. Treble.
Pie eater: They did it first.
Me: We were champions of England going in to the Champions League. We got more points. We beat you in the FA Cup final.
He was starting to get really annoyed at this point. They stopped us doing the Quad. No Southampton did that. He was really like a fish on a riverbank gasping for life at this point.
He then resorted to the emptihad jibes. Where do you sit at the swamp then, his even more gormless missus butted in that they sit in the East stand because they get their tickets through work!
So I just said so you don’t pay for your tickets yet slag off Blues for not going then? He knew he couldn’t answer back on that.
Bizarrely he then started rambling about the Belfast pisshead. Let him have both barrels on that one. World class my arse.
Pretty much finished him off and he asked me for a fight!
More than happy to oblige. His mate and his missus jumped in between us - he knew they would. His mate tried to make the peace and I told him I don’t rate any of you as scum fan as you’re all plastic scousers, he called me a nobhead to which I responded that’s a Mancunian nobhead if you don’t mind.
Laughed at the lot of them supped up then strolled back to our apartment.

Now the bar we were in - Paulão’s in Albufeira - has a Facebook page that my GLW subscribes to. Later that night the stupid fuckers, there was about six of them, put a post on of themselves singing a nytid song.

Oh they’re fucking hurting, not a single one of them saw it coming.

CTID.
As you were my lovely Blues.

Last edited:
Everything about them is unoriginal.

They stole ‘Manchester’ from us.
They stole ‘United’ from Sheffield Utd.
They stole their club colours from Salford RLFC.
They stole their ‘Red Devils’ nickname from Salford RLFC.
They stole their ‘Old Trafford’ stadium name from Lancashire CCC.
They stole their club crest from Liverpool.

View attachment 85022
Your post attracted a few likes. Fair play. I can’t like it because they are rag twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.