Further Sanitisation

jrb said:
It wasn't about multi-pour beer dispensers. It's about the nitty gritty subjects that never get past the heckling stage.

TBH I couldn't give a flat head about multi-pour dispensers. I've always found the service very good and fast since moving to level one this season. You won't hear a complaint from me about that. ;-)

Service will be a nitty gritty subject for some fans, and that shows by catering and service being the longest discussed topic at POB that night.

Most of the points you outlined come under 'one' subject matter for the club, and you can contact you know who for answers on that, however peeved off you will be by the reply.

mcfcliam said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
im not arsed about going to wembley now, as i have no faith in mancini to win us the game.

so whatever liam,you can dress it up as an agenda or whatever to make yourself feel better, I'm not arsed.

You're a City fan who hates the club.

It seems you love it when we lose so you can carry on being negative and spewing your agenda fueled tripe.
I hope the Sheik sells the club back to Wardle and we get Stuart Pearce back as manager. We could sell off all these average overpaid players we so despise. And if we go back to being mediocre(at best) we can forget about trips to Wembley and the like, so there'll be no need to whinge about cup direct schemes. The kids will stop coming so everyone who was moved out of the North Stand can go back. We could demolish City Square and just have a pint in the pub where we could go back to moaning about the rags success and singing "we never win at home and we never...............". All the so called "plastics" and "Jonny come Latelys" would disappear (not that I've ever encountered either) and we could get a nice 30,000 crowd each week, so no queuing at the turnstiles or the bar. Sorted.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
rowsley_st said:
I cannot see how anyone can moan about this??..What the fook is wrong with some people!!??
If it's not for you-DON'T GO!!

Pathetic.

err....no.

completely the wrong mindset for the fans and the club.

why? a half empty Maine Road was much more attractive to kids of course. You're just whinging for the sake of it now, pathetic really

leithblue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
err....no.

completely the wrong mindset for the fans and the club.

why? a half empty Maine Road was much more attractive to kids of course. You're just whinging for the sake of it now, pathetic really

compared to a family friendly half empty COMS?

Club should be catering to everybody, not just putting people off by labelling everything "family friendly" and forcing things down our throat.

That is pathetic.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
steveodonoghue said:
It's got nothing to do with cotton wool JMW. I assume you don't have kids. Like the poster above, had my time at Maine Road growing up and loving every minute, nowadays my priorities and outlook have changed, it's called growing up mate.

it has everything to do with cotton wool.

just because your priorities have changed, well good for you, nothing to do with anybody else.

The whole point and substance (not a lot of either) of your arguement falls over every time.

If you dont like it dont go. But dont deny others the opportunity to make the same choice as you have.

If it is piss poor and fails the club will stop it.

Why get exorcised over something that quite frankly does not affect you... unless you choose to go?

By the way Dorothy Perkins and Burtons have a 30% off sale today and tomorrow... I'm seething.... Don't know why, just felt like saying it.

Of course everyone has a right to have their own views on this, but I really can't see how all this can be turned into a negative or constantly called 'cringeworthy' or 'cheesy'. It's 2011 the world has changed since we stood on the Kippax - remember getting a half time pint there or having a piss against the toilet wall. Remember the souvenir shop? I'm as nostalgic as everyone else, but I remember when I first went with my dad in the early 70's - I did want to get something from the shop, I did want a wagon wheel at half time etc - maybe some of the posters were uber-cool even back then. Isn't what the club are trying to do just a 2011 version of this? What is different, however, is that I don't remember being consulted much about things in the Maine Road days. I get the feeling the club are trying different things... some will work, some will fail, but eventually they'll find a balance - of that I'm confident.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
leithblue said:

Club should be catering to everybody, not just putting people off by labelling everything "family friendly" and forcing things down our throat.

That is pathetic.

Don’t get how the club are forcing things down anyone’s throat m8!!
Not like there saying that, everyone with a ticket must attend this event!!
What they are saying that there is a NEW Family friendly licence area in front of the city store.
there are also a licence area where there has always been one in city square, which isn’t billed as family friendly – so there you go everyone catered for.. And hay if you fancy not going then you don’t have to...
Same as in the ground!! We have a family area and a area dedicated to standing and singing,,, a disabled area and a posh area,,, everyone catered for...
It does seem like whilst most families don’t have a problem with people who want to sing, dance be rowdy in there designated areas, some of the singers, dancers, standers have a problem with the others,,
its it up to each person as to how they want to spend their match day,,, I’m grateful we as a fan base have a choice...
I take my lad 6 – 7 games a year and am thankful I have the chance to have a family friendly experience, the other games I like to be with my m8s singing and standing in the south stand and having a drink in the local boozers before and after the match....
But like I said I’m grateful that the club put on some entertainment for the lad....

JoeMercer'sWay said:
leithblue said:

That is pathetic.
Half empty? Never in the league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.