Further Sanitisation

jrb said:
If they do, how many issues/grievances brought up by the fans at the Points of Blue, etc, have really been looked into, rectified and dealt with?

I will give you one off the bat, there will be a new bar system trialled at one of the key bars at COMS for the Sunderland game. They wanted to keep this a bit hush but oh well. This was introduced to us at POB, to try and improve the speed of service. And it's not something basic like having the right flavoured crisps in the right boxes.

Multi pourers, that was brought up in the past from attendees of Mary D's and they were introduced to the South Stand.

TV checks after every game as a few of them became broken. Danny makes sure this still happens as i checked at the last POB.

What do you want to happen at these meetings, for us to mould Mancini's transfer policy and have Danny Wilson pass him players on post it notes?<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:28 pm --<br /><br />
JoeMercer'sWay said:
yeah I know one guy waffled on, but there were others who wanted to raise a point that weren't allowed to.

bringing "Oh at least we have consultation so be grateful" isn't relevant, like I said it was generally good but I did have a couple of little issues with it, nothing major, but you asked so I told you.

I got 9 pages of decent info out of it so I'm not criticising it as an entity at all, I think it's a really good thing.

This generally happened around catering as that one subject went on for 45 minutes alone.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Having sat through the last 3 months of performances and Points of Blue, the club's bugging me and I don't particularly enjoy it.

That's a generalization, using the whole meeting as a reason behind your unhappiness with the club. But i think your expansion on the point of blue meeting shows that you only had little issue with it.

mancmackem said:
jrb said:
If they do, how many issues/grievances brought up by the fans at the Points of Blue, etc, have really been looked into, rectified and dealt with?

I will give you one off the bat, there will be a new bar system trialled at one of the key bars at COMS for the Sunderland game. They wanted to keep this a bit hush but oh well. This was introduced to us at POB, to try and improve the speed of service. And it's not something basic like having the right flavoured crisps in the right boxes.

Multi pourers, that was brought up in the past from attendees of Mary D's and they were introduced to the South Stand.

TV checks after every game as a few of them became broken. Danny makes sure this still happens as i checked at the last POB.

What do you want to happen at these meetings, for us to mould Mancini's transfer policy and have Danny Wilson pass him players on post it notes?

-- Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:28 pm --

JoeMercer'sWay said:
yeah I know one guy waffled on, but there were others who wanted to raise a point that weren't allowed to.

bringing "Oh at least we have consultation so be grateful" isn't relevant, like I said it was generally good but I did have a couple of little issues with it, nothing major, but you asked so I told you.

I got 9 pages of decent info out of it so I'm not criticising it as an entity at all, I think it's a really good thing.

This generally happened around catering as that one subject went on for 45 minutes alone.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Having sat through the last 3 months of performances and Points of Blue, the club's bugging me and I don't particularly enjoy it.

That's a generalization, using the whole meeting as a reason behind your unhappiness with the club. But i think your expansion on the point of blue meeting shows that you only had little issue with it.

yeah, fair point. I just said if off the wall as that's what I'd been to.

blingy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2011/March/Live-at-City-Square-launches-on-Sunday

stop reading at "family friendly".

Started reading at Family friendly!!!! As i will be taking my 5 year old to this game!!!
Well done city for providing second to none experiences in the UK for match day experiences...

Honestly don’t understand some on here that rebuff the thought of the club doing things for families, I have had my day a single man, quaffing pints all day then going into a mosh pit to watch the game!! I don’t see the problem of a area at city square that is family friendly.... could you honestly see us being able to get the licence if it was advertised piss head friendly....
I understand that those who want to enjoy the day there way are free to do exactly that, and there are a large number of places around the ground that are, should I say not family friendly, but by including families in the match day experience is no way sanitising the match day experience for our fans, they are just offering those that WANT a family experience (you know the little ones that are the future of the club, whilst not excluding others and everyone has a choice...

Well done blues

Well Said. What is the fucking problem here? The club is finally catering to all aspects of it's fan base. If you want to go and get pissed and don't think this is for you then you have plenty of places to go. For the thousands who want to bring their kids to the game this is a great idea. The club might not be getting everything right at the minute but as far as i'm concerned it's improving all the time. I remember my dad taking me to the shitty family stand in the corner of the platt lane and i'd stand there bored whilst he had a pint, counting the minutes till kickoff. Now the club is finally doing things for kids. I fail to see how this can be a negative thing. WELL DONE BLUES!

City Sq is always part of our matchday experience... me and my lad run through it every home game bout 2 mins before kick off...

mancmackem said:
jrb said:

What do you want to happen at these meetings, for us to mould Mancini's transfer policy and have Danny Wilson pass him players on post it notes?

-- Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:28 pm --

JoeMercer'sWay said:

JoeMercer'sWay said:

It wasn't about multi-pour beer dispensers. It's about the nitty gritty subjects that never get past the heckling stage.

TBH I couldn't give a flat head about multi-pour dispensers. I've always found the service very good and fast since moving to level one this season. You won't hear a complaint from me about that. ;-)

We have more than one demographic of fans.

We are not some pathetic ultras 18-30 style plastic fans who then quit after a few years.

We should respect and cater for all ages.

Of f*** it!

For one.

Why has the treatment of fans wrongly ejected never been openly discussed?

Why haven't City held their hands up and admited they have made mistakes and will learn from them.(it's still going on)

Why doesn't you know who stand up, admit his/the clubs failings(unknown rules) in this aspect, and tell the people present at the POB that reviews will be carried out regarding stewarding and the treatment of fans.(paying customers)

Remember the flag incident, etc, etc?

This isn't a witch-hunt. It boils down to treating City fans and paying customers with a little bit more respect, instead of the usual knee-jerk, OTT, reaction. (from Showsec, etc)

Pass me a beer and hurry up. :-?

Night.

I cannot see how anyone can moan about this??..What the fook is wrong with some people!!??
If it's not for you-DON'T GO!!

Pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.