Fury vs Haye 28th Sep

Re: Tyson Fury vs David Haye

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Massive divide in quality- will be like the fraudly fight with one difference, Tyson will last a couple of rounds longer!!!

Yep massive difference in class, Haye will destroy him, i think slightly sooner than you think though zin.

As much as i hate david haye for being a gobshite and a horrible sore loser, he will smash fury to bits.
A different class of boxer for me(broken toe??!?), fury is powerful but slow and just looks a lummox, haye is quicker, smarter and stronger in his punch.

However if either fancy a pop at the klitchko's again it would be lights out for both challengersim afraid. No one comes close atm.

I really like Fury. He's a bit of a throwback. Game as fuck and mad as a hatter.

There's not many fighters these days, where you can almost guarentee entertainment watching them. He's obviously got serious limitations if we're talking about the best fighters but I'd love to see him give Haye a run for his money.

It's hard to make a case for him winning but I don't think people quite give him credit for how much he's come on in the last couple of years.

tidyman said:
I really like Fury. He's a bit of a throwback. Game as fuck and mad as a hatter.

There's not many fighters these days, where you can almost guarentee entertainment watching them. He's obviously got serious limitations if we're talking about the best fighters but I'd love to see him give Haye a run for his money.

It's hard to make a case for him winning but I don't think people quite give him credit for how much he's come on in the last couple of years.
Sensible post.....Fury isn't the numbskull people think he is....Haye without doubt has the pedigree but I would question his heart....Fury has the biggest heart of any of the Heavyweights out there and can bang....it could go either way for me

Kun Aguero said:
Fury will tire him out, Fury in round 8.

Can’t see it going to round 8 :-) Think Fury has done really well for himself he does deserve credit but Haye will knock him clean out unless his toe is hurting still

Haye to win in four very dirty rounds could happen in Manchester men arena very soon,
Tyson pulled Adam booth at the James de'gale fight and told him bring it on and he said he
Is gonna sort it ,they will both make a few quid in a few minutes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.