Fury vs Haye 28th Sep

Re: Tyson Fury vs David Haye

Haye will win the fight. Just think that he will have a harder fight than people expect. Remember the Valuev fight this is how Haye could approach the Fury fight for a couple of rounds if not longer. Haye may well take him out in the later rounds but he isnt as bad as people make out and has got up off the canvas to beat a few fighters so has heart too. Fury may well not be as tall as Valuev but it will be a difficult fight for Haye.

Tyson has also said recently that he wants to fight UFC heavyweight champion Cain Valesquez in an MMA match. He's either brave or stupid.

Haye will win this easily.

Haye is a best priced 2/9 whilst fury is 7/2, personally think its much closer than that, fury does look like he can get knocked down by a lightweight but you still cant fault his record can only beat whats in front of you and has generally improved with each fight

Haye will have to watch out for Fury's stunning array of trick shots

29z2cno.jpg

LongLang said:
As much as i hate david haye for being a gobshite and a horrible sore loser, he will smash fury to bits.
A different class of boxer for me(broken toe??!?), fury is powerful but slow and just looks a lummox, haye is quicker, smarter and stronger in his punch.

However if either fancy a pop at the klitchko's again it would be lights out for both challengersim afraid. No one comes close atm.

Derek Chisora took Klitschko 12 rounds, they are nowhere near as good as everybody makes out. In a stringer era they would be nowhere near the title. I don't think Haye would have the power to knock out Fury either.

People do not give Fury enough credit. This will be a cracker and much closer than some of you are making out - Haye on points for me.

Comparing Fury to Audley is a stretch, both of them being very good self promoters is about the only comparison you could make.

I find him pretty funny. The only difference between Fury's delusion and Haye's is that Fury takes it so far that it's hilarious to listen to. Whereas people actually bought/buy into Haye saying that he could beat the klitschko's.

Haye is chinny, wouldn't surprise me if he got put down.

That being said, Haye would probably stop him late rounds. If it's at the M.E.N I'll probably go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.