Fury vs Haye 28th Sep

Re: Tyson Fury vs David Haye

Fucking hell Fury is going to die<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:03 pm --<br /><br />
Kun Aguero said:
Fury will tire him out, Fury in round 8.
Haye will never tire out again after what happened earlier in his career. To be fair you thought Kessler beat Froch so yeah that says it all really

Haha sure Fury, keep talking that shit... Haye should wipe the floor with him early

(please no repeat of the Klitschko)

Carl Thompson would flatten Fury and he must be 50. Imagine what Lennox would have done to him or Tyson or Evander in their prime. Call the ambulance.

I quite like Haye to be honest, always comes across funny and honest in interviews. Like all boxers he is cocky and talks crap when it comes to hyping up a fight.

Both have fought Chisora,and dispite what anybody think of Del Boy,he is a durable fighter.Haye knocked him out in the 5th
Furys fight against Chisora was a slugfest,that went to Fury on points.

In his last fight against Cunningham he was knocked over in the 2nd,
and Cunningham a cruiserweight,fury was about 2 1/2st heavier at the
weight-in,so nearer 3st come the fight,
he knocked Cunningham out in the 7th round

Only one result for me Haye in 3

Anyone who gets the ring announcer to introduce them as being from, "The beautiful town of Wythenshawe in England," as Fury did in America, is ok by me.

Haye should walk this all day long, providing he doesn't stay on the outside too much and worry about Fury's height and reach advantage.

tidyman said:
Anyone who gets the ring announcer to introduce them as being from, "The beautiful town of Wythenshawe in England," as Fury did in America, is ok by me.
Is appleby in wythenshawe lol.
In the blue corner from bermondsey south London David the haymaker haye
And in the raggy red corner from the hard shoulder off the m56 Tyson the block paver fury.
Haha just joking get it on I love watching all his family in the crowd shadow boxing and knocking there wives over with there elbows haha the cer park is full of vans with for sale signs on the screens a sea of white vests and gold nashers galore haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.