Fury vs Haye 28th Sep

Re: Tyson Fury vs David Haye (Contract signed 28 September)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-2358307/David-Haye-signs-contract-fight-Tyson-Fury-September-28.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing ... er-28.html</a>

Re: Tyson Fury vs David Haye

Might be a twat but no one can say he cant sell tickets for his fights. Haye is a great fighter might go down as 1 of the best Cruiserweights I have seen for some time. Moving up to heavyweight and winning a World title too a 2 weight champion who could well win a World title again if he is focused.

leighton said:
Might be a twat but no one can say he cant sell tickets for his fights. Haye is a great fighter might go down as 1 of the best Cruiserweights I have seen for some time. Moving up to heavyweight and winning a World title too a 2 weight champion who could well win a World title again if he is focused.

Completely agree, hate it when people say Haye is shit and then go on about the Klitschko fight. Yes he had a bad fight, much like footballers have bad games. Haye has the skills speed and power to beat both of the Klitschkos but needs the right tactics. The main reason for me thinking Haye will beat Fury is the fact Hayes conditioning is so good.

its all a show forget boxing this and boxing that they are in it for the money its all big time Charlie's stuff for tv sell more ticket if you have a ruck at the press interview for the fight well it will hand bags stuff

both are not a patch on the Lennox Lewis Mike Tyson mohammad ali joe fraizer
evander holyfield I would even say Frank Brunos would wipe the floor with both of them

leighton said:

Should never have been allowed to climb into a ring again after the Chisora disgrace.

All logic says he'll be far to good or Fury. Just have a sneaky feeling that logic may fly out of the window

Ended up chatting to Fury's cousin for a bit in a bar on Saturday night. Top lad and he bought me a pint so on the strength of that I want a Fury win!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.