Fury vs Haye 28th Sep

Re: Tyson Fury vs David Haye

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Haye will have to watch out for Fury's stunning array of trick shots

29z2cno.jpg

haha this was funny

conormcfc said:
Comparing Fury to Audley is a stretch, both of them being very good self promoters is about the only comparison you could make.

I find him pretty funny. The only difference between Fury's delusion and Haye's is that Fury takes it so far that it's hilarious to listen to. Whereas people actually bought/buy into Haye saying that he could beat the klitschko's.

Haye is chinny, wouldn't surprise me if he got put down.

That being said, Haye would probably stop him late rounds. If it's at the M.E.N I'll probably go.

Wow Conor Haye is chinny now???? Wow Conor Haye has been down once since turning heavyweight. At Cruiserweight apart from Carl Thompson fight were Haye got caught and Booth pulled him out of the fight he wasnt majorly trobled. He went down in the Mormeck fight but got up to KO him but by that time he was getting a bit big for the weight. Haye was 1 of the greatest Cruiserweights I have seen in some time. Apart from Klitschko in the heavyweights he has only tasted 1 time on the canvas so far.
Chinny not for me Amir Khan I would say is chinny as for David Haye not for me.

Two average fighters but Haye will probably nick it but still none of them real title contenders!

Actually Haye is a decent boxer just needs to stay at his proper weight...

argyle said:
Tyson has also said recently that he wants to fight UFC heavyweight champion Cain Valesquez in an MMA match. He's either brave or stupid.

Haye will win this easily.

That would be funny as fuck to watch

speccybob 8 said:
argyle said:
Tyson has also said recently that he wants to fight UFC heavyweight champion Cain Valesquez in an MMA match. He's either brave or stupid.

Haye will win this easily.

That would be funny as fuck to watch

It would. Tyson wouldn't last one round, but then I imagine he knows this but that he would make some money from it.

He was serious about doing it, he was sending messages to Cain on twitter.

I,ve got a feeling fury might just edge this. Lucky punch at some point. If it goes all the way then haye will get it.

DId anyone see furys cousin Hughie fight at the weekend. Fuck me what a mismatch. The guy he fought was neverrr ever s boxer. Hughie makes Tyson seem like he,s in Mensa though. If anyone can watch the after fight interview its so funny. Tyson media training his uncooth cousin.

markyboyblue said:
I,ve got a feeling fury might just edge this. Lucky punch at some point. If it goes all the way then haye will get it.

DId anyone see furys cousin Hughie fight at the weekend. Fuck me what a mismatch. The guy he fought was neverrr ever s boxer. Hughie makes Tyson seem like he,s in Mensa though. If anyone can watch the after fight interview its so funny. Tyson media training his uncooth cousin.

Lol seen that fight couldn't stop laughing at his opponent

Hearn confirms Haye v Fury in autumn almost done, with pair to make £5m EACH

Promoter Eddie Hearn has confirmed negotiations for a fight between David Haye and Tyson Fury are close to completion.

Britain's two top heavyweights look set to go toe-to-toe in a bout this autumn and Haye's co-promoter Hearn revealed: 'It's now a case of getting both fighters to cross the line.'

He told the Daily Star: 'It is a fight that will have enormous interest and it could generate one of the biggest pay-per-view figures of all time.

'I believe both fighters want the contest to take place because every fighter believes they can beat another fighter.

'We are now at a stage where this is close to happening. It's a brilliant fight between a former world champion and an up-and-coming prospect in Tyson Fury.

'If this fight is going to happen it will be sorted out by the end of this month, that's for sure.'

The Daily Star also reported that Haye and Fury could be set to make £5million each if the fight, expected to be held at the 22,000 capacity Manchester Arena, is made.

The potential bout would mark Haye’s return to pay-per-view for the first time since his world heavyweight title loss to Wladimir Klitschko.

The disappointing defeat followed his farcical victory over Audley Harrison and forced Sky to abandon charging fight fans up until Carl Froch’s win over Mikkel Kessler last month.

Fury recently pulled out of a fight with the unbeaten Bulgarian Kubrat Pulev, which was set to earn the winner a shot at the IBF champion, Wladimir Klitschko.

Fury's uncle and trainer Peter admitted the fight would only not go ahead if there were problems on Haye's side.

He said: 'We want Haye. If the fight does not happen, it won't be down to Tyson.'

Haye has previously claimed he would only return to the ring to face one of the Klitschko brothers.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-2340792/David-Haye-close-fighting-Tyson-Fury-says-Eddie-Hearn.html#ixzz2W5QMjX9e" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing ... z2W5QMjX9e</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.