Fury vs Haye 28th Sep

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
SWP's back said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
Great shot!

Tyson can definitely box watch his victory over Chisora and fighting southpaw against Rogan, however Haye is a massive step up in class! I just feel he is getting under Hayes skin and I could see him walking into a Fury shot.

Come on Tyson.
Genuine question but what is there to like about the mouthy pikey?

He's got no fear whatsoever and he's a local lad.
Fair enough.

Do not know much about Tyson, so watched his fight vs Chisora on youtube.
He comes across as a great bloke, gave Chisora heaps of respect during the fight and after.
Hope he goes on to do well, Haye may be a bridge too far, but the lad is willing to have a go. Good on him.
As for the "he is a gobby twat", he is a boxer and a Manc, what do you expect?

pominoz said:
He comes across as a great bloke, gave Chisora heaps of respect during the fight and after.
Hope he goes on to do well, Haye may be a bridge too far, but the lad is willing to have a go. Good on him.

I agree mate, I don't get the hate at all. I've met him a few times and he's really sound.

pominoz said:

I agree mate, I don't get the hate at all. I've met him a few times and he's really sound.

I don't like him from a boxing viewpoint. I do respect him for taking tricky fights but his style to me is horrible. His last fight against Cunningham was just like watching a tree lean on a boxer, I don't like his style at all to be fair and don't find it good viewing.

Haye on the other hand is a bit of a gobshite, but is quality to watch when he actually unleashed. I hope he has a go at getting Fury out of there and doesn't fight like he did against Valuev. If Fury leans on him it could be his fight. As for his appearance on Ringside, I'm all for confidence but proclaiming yourself the best ever when you aren't even the best heavyweight in the weakest Heavyweight era sums up in a nutshell how dumb the lad is. Cheering for Hayemaker in this one!

Hilarious to see Haye try to act like the cool guy in the interviews/press conferences. In reality he is being played at his own game, Fury is ripping apart his career every time he gets the chance and Haye has no answers for it.

Baffles me how people lap up the shit Haye has come out with about the Klitschko's down the years, and now Fury is rightfully taking the piss of him for it and suddenly he's the mouthy one. Fury is witty and has genuine charisma about him, Haye is the prick that has to appear on every TV programme known to man in order to try and get some recognition from the public.

SWP's back said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
Great shot!

Tyson can definitely box watch his victory over Chisora and fighting southpaw against Rogan, however Haye is a massive step up in class! I just feel he is getting under Hayes skin and I could see him walking into a Fury shot.

Come on Tyson.

Care to explain this?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/16948348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/16948348</a>

I followed Fury ever since his debut (Froch v Dirrell undercard in Trent FM arena in Nottingham when he beat some some Eastern European and came out to some nobody girl band). He has always resented Price, ever since Price got the nod for the Olympics over him and losing to him in the AMs. He is famed for saying ''If I hit him on tash', he go daaaarrrn'' and has always spoken shit about him. Yet when BBBoC did purse bids he relinquished his title rather than meet up, at the time it was a record pay day for him.

I like Fury but he did bottle the Price fight, absolutely no denying it. He literally gave his belts up to avoid the fight and then went over to Ireland to fight an absolutely shot to shit Martin Rogan who had come off a back to back set of losses v Sam Sexton and then beat two 'professional losers'. I wouldn't mind if he had done for a better opponent but he literally bottled it and fought and awful opponent instead.

For a guy with supposedly no fear, I think we can safely say he Donalded this fight. Quack Quack.

Haye beat Fury in the fight, Hayes lateral movement and explosive punching is exactly the kryptonite needed. When they fight I expect Fury to try and exert his physical presence but I can see Haye keeping him at bay behind a quick stiff jab with the right hand cocked every time for a cross. Fury when backed to ropes has an inbuilt mechanism where he stands tall and back straight with no bend in his legs. He is ideal for the right hand over the top following a left jab and that will be the golden shot I feel. Literally combination, Fury back up to ropes and stands tall, Haye loads up and Fury falls. Fury doesn't have the punch technique, power or speed to compromise Hayes gameplan. The only attribute he has is grit. He will come unstuck in this fight but his payday of £5million will see him happy regardless. He is young and can come again.

FWIW Fury is not unbeaten, anyone who knows boxing and is impartial will tell you John McDermott won their first fight on points. The decision was so bad that Maloney had an heart attack at ringside!

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Yeah I've met him a few times and he is a good lad as is his Uncle Peter.

It would be nice if the Manchester fight fans backed there own despite him being a rag and a gypsy.

I'm trying to get to the fight, and will be backing Haye.

Fury irritates the shit out of me, and I think during the shambles of a press conference yesterday he spent 30 minutes trying to hide the fact he is genuinely "scared" of Haye, he knows Haye has the ability to take him apart.

Plus Haye, more often than not, is more entertaining to watch.

All that said, Fury is that simple he is dangerous, nboth in and out of the ring, so anything could happen.

NipHolmes said:
SWP's back said:

Care to explain this?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/16948348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/16948348</a>

I followed Fury ever since his debut (Froch v Dirrell undercard in Trent FM arena in Nottingham when he beat some some Eastern European and came out to some nobody girl band). He has always resented Price, ever since Price got the nod for the Olympics over him and losing to him in the AMs. He is famed for saying ''If I hit him on tash', he go daaaarrrn'' and has always spoken shit about him. Yet when BBBoC did purse bids he relinquished his title rather than meet up, at the time it was a record pay day for him.

I like Fury but he did bottle the Price fight, absolutely no denying it. He literally gave his belts up to avoid the fight and then went over to Ireland to fight an absolutely shot to shit Martin Rogan who had come off a back to back set of losses v Sam Sexton and then beat two 'professional losers'. I wouldn't mind if he had done for a better opponent but he literally bottled it and fought and awful opponent instead.

For a guy with supposedly no fear, I think we can safely say he Donalded this fight. Quack Quack.

Haye beat Fury in the fight, Hayes lateral movement and explosive punching is exactly the kryptonite needed. When they fight I expect Fury to try and exert his physical presence but I can see Haye keeping him at bay behind a quick stiff jab with the right hand cocked every time for a cross. Fury when backed to ropes has an inbuilt mechanism where he stands tall and back straight with no bend in his legs. He is ideal for the right hand over the top following a left jab and that will be the golden shot I feel. Literally combination, Fury back up to ropes and stands tall, Haye loads up and Fury falls. Fury doesn't have the punch technique, power or speed to compromise Hayes gameplan. The only attribute he has is grit. He will come unstuck in this fight but his payday of £5million will see him happy regardless. He is young and can come again.

FWIW Fury is not unbeaten, anyone who knows boxing and is impartial will tell you John McDermott won their first fight on points. The decision was so bad that Maloney had an heart attack at ringside!

Comes across as a bit bitter, let the lad has his go, if he falls he falls, if not ,the world is open to him.
Go for it i say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.