Fury vs Haye 28th Sep

argyle said:
Looking forward to this. I think Haye has it though.

I keep mentioning that Tyson keeps going after UFC heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez, well today was no different. He wrote this:

Tyson Fury ‏@Tyson_Fury
After I do Haye I'm coming for u @cainmma

BO9_enZCQAExow8.jpg

Love him or hate him, he know's how to create publicity for himself!
he'd get eaten alive in a ufc fight with velasquez..would love to see it lol

I know Fury personally, he's young, he's living the dream, he's having a laugh and he's earning good coin. If you've ever met him you'll know his a proper good lad. Fair play to him.

allan harper said:
I know Fury personally, he's young, he's living the dream, he's having a laugh and he's earning good coin. If you've ever met him you'll know his a proper good lad. Fair play to him.

If you meet him again tell him not too act like a childish c***.

ManCitizens. said:
allan harper said:

I'm not going to stick up for him on here as everyone as there opinions and I know he isn't liked by many but if you ever meet him you'll know he isn't like how he is on tv. Likewise though, if you meet him, make sure you tell him he's a childish ****.

allan harper said:
ManCitizens. said:
allan harper said:

I'm not going to stick up for him on here as everyone as there opinions and I know he isn't liked by many but if you ever meet him you'll know he isn't like how he is on tv. Likewise though, if you meet him, make sure you tell him he's a childish ****.

I would 100% guarantee I'd wear sunglasses and sit on my chair pretending to be the big man. Then when he faces me I'll stand on a chair and make him look small whilst talking with my side mouth.

At no point would I think about why I'm out of my depth.

ManCitizens. said:
allan harper said:
ManCitizens. said:

I would 100% guarantee I'd wear sunglasses and sit on my chair pretending to be the big man. Then when he faces me I'll stand on a chair and make him look small whilst talking with my side mouth.

Obviously you'll do it without drink.

allan harper said:
ManCitizens. said:
allan harper said:

Have you not watched the press conference then?

ManCitizens. said:
allan harper said:
ManCitizens. said:

Yes, so what?

He doesn't give a fuck about haye, big deal, he's playing up to the cameras.

allan harper said:
ManCitizens. said:
allan harper said:

Yes, so what?

He doesn't give a fuck about haye, big deal, he's playing up to the cameras.

I know he is, but its laughable. It's like Stoke saying they could get more points than City next season.

If Hughes said the same would that be "playing up to the cameras" as you put it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.