Future Wingers

He absolutely doesn't, facial hair makes him look older, this is him last year aged 15
img_580_380_center_articles-471573.jpg

And on topic yes, he's been known for a while and is basically the greatest talent the French football system has ever seen (Ahead of Mbappe yes).

Still looks odler than 16 in hat picture......Im suprised he can grow that much facial hair at his age!

If he is rated higher than Mbappe he must be some player

Still looks odler than 16 in hat picture......Im suprised he can grow that much facial hair at his age!

If he is rated higher than Mbappe he must be some player
I think he looks 16. You can see that he's not fully grown yet and he's still got that baby fat in his face

He absolutely doesn't, facial hair makes him look older, this is him last year aged 15
img_580_380_center_articles-471573.jpg

And on topic yes, he's been known for a while and is basically the greatest talent the French football system has ever seen (Ahead of Mbappe yes).
This isn helping. Lol. That guy looks 19 :p

Sensational & instinctive player, will be one to watch - no question. I always found the greatest young & upcoming talents make the true jump at 16 years of age, love his game + he looks like he has that killer aggressive edge

You guys are definitely blind if you think he looks older than 15 on the picture I posted.
Even right now he's still baby-faced.
In any case he was born in France so there's not any doubt over his age
Also him in 2016 he was 12 year and 6 month old
CYx6xkTWwAA841y

You guys are definitely blind if you think he looks older than 15 on the picture I posted.
Even right now he's still baby-faced.
In any case he was born in France so there's not any doubt over his age
Also him in 2016 he was 12 year and 6 month old
CYx6xkTWwAA841y
There was no insinuation he is older than he claims. Some kids just look older than their age. LeBron James looked like a 24 yearold at 16. Shit happens. We know he is a kid. But he looks matured. The great ones sometime do

In the above picture he looked younger than 12. I'm guessing the toughening look occured in the following 3 years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.