Future Wingers

I reckon we will sell sane and get leon bailey ,I keep saying it,but then this topic keeps coming up :)
I don't think he'll ever be City quality, he's very overrated and inconsistent. He's quick though I'll give you that. But he has has not put up decent number since the season 17/18. And this season he's getting proper benched by Moussa Diaby, which is a youngster they bought relatively cheap from PSG.

However, Bailey is probably as similar to Sané you can get when it comes to playstyle and position. But he needs to find consistency.

I'd buy Diaby, the guy who's benching Bailey instead. Born 1999. One of the fastest player I've seen (almost Adama Traoré levels), he's very technical and left footed just like Sané. Maybe Pep could make Diaby find consistency and be deadly in the final 3rd like he did with Sané

I don't think he'll ever be City quality, he's very overrated and inconsistent. He's quick though I'll give you that. But he has has not put up decent number since the season 17/18. And this season he's getting proper benched by Moussa Diaby, which is a youngster they bought relatively cheap from PSG.

However, Bailey is probably as similar to Sané you can get when it comes to playstyle and position. But he needs to find consistency.

I'd buy Diaby, the guy who's benching Bailey instead. Born 1999. One of the fastest player I've seen (almost Adama Traoré levels), he's very technical and left footed just like Sané. Maybe Pep could make Diaby find consistency and be deadly in the final 3rd like he did with Sané
you might not think he will ever be city quality, but he was defo speaking to pep

Deulofue. Only a matter of time before he’s back at a top club and in his prime. Would be better than Raheem if he played in this side.

Deulofue. Only a matter of time before he’s back at a top club and in his prime. Would be better than Raheem if he played in this side.
At times this guy looks absolutely outstanding but goes missing more than not.

Diogo Jota anyone? Maybe Pep can improve his consistency. Always looks real quality when I watch him play. He's quick, technical, two footed and his end product for a winger is remarkable. Can play both winger and forward

He's also Premier League proven™

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.