G P surgeries hiding appointments

Face to face appt with the Doc on Saturday, Booked in for bloods Sunday followed by a phone call today can you come in tomorrow to discuss results. Worrying but couldn't ask for more.
Do you have a season ticket ?

Just askin'

Last edited:
A lot of people try to access the wrong part of the health service. So I can see why GP surgeries try and direct people elsewhere.

Loads try and get a GP appointment when they just need to go to the Chemist. Loads go to A&E when they just need to go to a Walk-in Centre. Loads just need to realise that humans sometimes get ill, feel like shit and get better after a few days and don’t need to be accessing any part of the health service.
A former friend of my wife is like what you described. She uses the A&E like others do their GP.

"OH. I'm not feeling well. My husband will be taking me to the A&E today. " it's my understanding, though we aren't on speaking terms anymore, they see her but she typically has to wait until almost everyone else is seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.