G P surgeries hiding appointments

From the NHS website.
You'll be invited for a free NHS Health Check every 5 years if you're between 40 and 74 years of age and do not already have a pre-existing condition.
If you're registered with a GP surgery that offers the NHS Health Check, you should automatically get an invitation.
Technically it is every five years but my surgery does one every year , whatever mine do i have good care , might be very lucky , in fact i know i am

Would that be my doctor who referred me?
It is the msk consultant that I need to damn well see, slow twats.
No the one you are waiting to see , if you know the name you can ring the hosp and ask to speak to his secretary , if you dont know the consultants name you can try getting it from your gp surgery , not many people know you can do that . I had to ring when my shoulder was broken and i twisted it and thought i had done more damage and she booked me in for an extra fracture clinic appt and xray . They are very helpful

No the one you are waiting to see , if you know the name you can ring the hosp and ask to speak to his secretary , if you dont know the consultants name you can try getting it from your gp surgery , not many people know you can do that . I had to ring when my shoulder was broken and i twisted it and thought i had done more damage and she booked me in for an extra fracture clinic appt and xray . They are very helpful
Cheers, I'll look into that, it may take 3 months to get my surgery to answer the phone though lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.