Gabri Veiga

I’m sure they severely breached that particular accounting period mate so not sure what their next accounts would do to help? I’m sure City would let them keep THB, maybe loan them Palmer, JWE, Perrone and a few others who could benefit?
The most players a premier league team can take in on loan from Premier teams is 2 and only 1 from each club.
We can loan out at most 2 players to Premier league clubs and they cannot go to the same club.

Says a lot that this kid is linked to Us, Arsenal, Utd, Liverpool & Real Madrid at the age of 20!

I see him more of a runner and dribbler of the ball than passer so far.. hes pretty powerful for being of lesser stature. And good at getting into the box. Very unlike David Silva at least in La Liga. Silva is still a progressive passer master in La Liga as he showed last this past weekend and has always been really, even as early as his loan to Celta back in the day.

I would say he is more similar to what Mateus Nunes was at Sporting but with a higher finishing threat. and takes more offensive runs without the ball than Nunes as well. Nunes was very good from defensive positions at Lisbon though and driving forward.

Last edited:
I see him more of a runner and dribbler of the ball than passer so far.. hes pretty powerful for being of lesser stature. And good at getting into the box. Very unlike David Silva at least in La Liga. Silva is still a progressive passer master in La Liga as he showed last this past weekend and has always been really, even as early as his loan to Celta back in the day.

I would say he is more similar to what Mateus Nunes was at Sporting but with a higher finishing threat. and takes more offensive runs without the ball than Nunes as well. Nunes was very good from defensive positions at Lisbon though and driving forward.

A Mahrez replacement?

A Mahrez replacement?

No Im speaking as a CM (contingent) (/AM) now. Watch the video earlier in the thread.
And thats why I compered him with Nunes earlier.

Edit: Of course he can play from the side, much like Nunes does now for Wolves at times but its not his ideal position long term and I'm not sure how long Lopetgui will play Nunes there.. maybe until they get out of the hole completely.

Last edited:
No Im speaking as a CM (contingent) (/AM) now. Watch the video earlier in the thread.
And thats why I compered him with Nunes earlier.

Edit: Of course he can play from the side, much like Nunes does now for Wolves at times but its not his ideal position long term and I'm not sure how long Lopetgui will play Nunes there.. maybe until they get out of the hole completely.
Article on him I'm the latest edition of word soccer. Comparing him to Lampard and Gerrard for his ability to get goals from midfield. From the clips I have seen looks to have more 1v1 ability than those two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.