Gabri Veiga

The big surprise this season for me is the form of Palmer. We all thought this could be his breakthrough season, but he's been disappointing when given the opportunity to impress.

I also don't get why Pep's played him centrally too. Hopefully he'll get an extended run out wide so we can properly assess if he has a long term future with us.
Palmer should go to Burnley and get a full premier league season under his belt playing for a “footballing” side.

Palmer should go to Burnley and get a full premier league season under his belt playing for a “footballing” side.
He needs to do summat. Getting splinters in his arse every week on the bench is doing little good to Palmer or City.

At least he's admitted he's not performed when given chances & he recognises he needs to step up. Hopefully this'll happen sooner rather than later.

If he starts fulfilling his potential, he could save us millions & add to the success of our academy...

He needs to do summat. Getting splinters in his arse every week on the bench is doing little good to Palmer or City.

At least he's admitted he's not performed when given chances & he recognises he needs to step up. Hopefully this'll happen sooner rather than later.

If he starts fulfilling his potential, he could save us millions & add to the success of our academy...
When he does get game time, he’s being played LW which is a position he very rarely played for the EDS. Send him out on loan to Burnley and we hopefully get to see the talent the he clearly has.

What’s the script for burnley for next season as they have a transfer ban don’t they? Would that include loans or just actual monetary transfers?

What’s the script for burnley for next season as they have a transfer ban don’t they? Would that include loans or just actual monetary transfers?
Not certain but when I heard a Burnley fan interviewed on a podcast it sounded like a temporary technical thing that will be lifted when they submit their accounts.

Not certain but when I heard a Burnley fan interviewed on a podcast it sounded like a temporary technical thing that will be lifted when they submit their accounts.

I’m sure they severely breached that particular accounting period mate so not sure what their next accounts would do to help? I’m sure City would let them keep THB, maybe loan them Palmer, JWE, Perrone and a few others who could benefit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.