Gabri Veiga

looks a talented young player but surely if Gundo and Bernie go we need a big name CM to come in as well?
Him + Rice or Kovacic based on the rumours.
That would mean McAtee goes on loan.
I wonder if we are really in for him, though.

Veiga and Rice would be really good signings as a pair if we dont get Jude, Veiga and Kovacic as a pair would be seriously underwhelming if it was to replace Gundo & Bernardo
Agreed 100%. Ideally & being greedy I want both Bellingham & Rice. Pep would also become de facto England manager too... :-)

If not Veiga & Rice is a decent compromise.

I'm seriously struggling to see what Kovacic would add to our squad at his age? To me he seems like one of those nondescript central midfield all-rounders who decent at everything, but doesn't excel at anything in particular.

Agreed 100%. Ideally & being greedy I want both Bellingham & Rice. Pep would also become de facto England manager too... :-)

If not Veiga & Rice is a decent compromise.

I'm seriously struggling to see what Kovacic would add to our squad at his age? To me he seems like one of those nondescript central midfield all-rounders who decent at everything, but doesn't excel at anything in particular.

he`s just a steady eddie mate but if he was our main CM signing i`m not gonna lie, i would be abit meh

Great talent. Although only viable option is to have him while Gundo and Bernardo stays. Although in that situation i'd rather keep McAtee around instead. Not ready to replace Gundo or Berno

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.