Gabriel Jesus - 2016/17 Performances - Palmeiras win the league title

Status
Not open for further replies.
leading the line for brasil,at 19 ,
Celebration for his second is the same as Aguero?

What a talent we have on our hands

His diving is atrocious though, needs to cut that out but then don't think there is a player in the Brazilian league that doesn't throw himself to the ground at every opportunity.
he is not diving he is either being fouled,or being bullied by fully grown men 7 or 8 years older ,he is 19 doing the hardest job in football (leading the line)for brasil not bad or what

Why would you assume he'll go straight into our squad in January? Do we really have an available spot for him? Is he, or will he be once he gets here, already a better player than Nacho?
I always assumed he'll go out on loan somewhere.

No chance he will go out on loan, he's top goalscorer in the Brazilian league. The Brazilian League is a tough league and he's excelling there. U21's don't need to be registered in the Premier League so he'll have a place in the squad and Nacho will qualify as U21 in the Champions League in January, so he'll take the available foreign spot in the Champions League squad. He looks a very good player and not just for his age, just in general, he pretty much announced himself as Brazil's number 9 last night.

Why would you assume he'll go straight into our squad in January? Do we really have an available spot for him? Is he, or will he be once he gets here, already a better player than Nacho?

Aside from his obvious talent, have you seen how much we paid for him! Has any team ever bought a player for that money and sent him straight out on loan?

It's not every day that Brazil give their no.9 shirt to a 19 year old. And then he goes and has the audacity to score 2 goals on his debut and win a penalty. Each of those moments was pure quality. And you think he will go out on loan! You might have an oblique point that in that if he comes in then someone else has to go.

Edit: Sorry. You have no point at all ;- Just seen the point above.

If by any crazy reason you guys decide NOT to let him go to first squad please let him stay here til the end of libertadores! We would surely appreciate that. But I am positive Guardiola knows exactly what he has in his hands and wont let the boy leave.

Aside from his obvious talent, have you seen how much we paid for him! Has any team ever bought a player for that money and sent him straight out on loan?

I have only seen a few minutes of him play, and all those were with his national side. I know just about nothing about his qualities except fro highlights on Youtube. But, if as you, @MCFC1993 and @Marvin says, (because you know that's the case I presume), that he already is good enough to play for us, then that's just great.
Again, I assumed he was too young, not developed physically enough and the fact that it's a huge leap from playing in Brazil to playing in the Premier league for such an ambitious side such as ours, would be unexpected. And do we normally have three strikers in our match day squad? Is that something Pep usually does?

Oh, and as for his price tag, I thought that amount was mirroring the lads potential more than his current capacity.

I have only seen a few minutes of him play, and all those were with his national side. I know just about nothing about his qualities except fro highlights on Youtube. But, if as you, @MCFC1993 and @Marvin says, (because you know that's the case I presume), that he already is good enough to play for us, then that's just great.
Again, I assumed he was too young, not developed physically enough and the fact that it's a huge leap from playing in Brazil to playing in the Premier league for such an ambitious side such as ours, would be unexpected. And do we normally have three strikers in our match day squad? Is that something Pep usually does?
He can play ST, CF, LW and probably RW in a pinch—which is exactly what Pep does with his players.

Oh, and as for his price tag, I thought that amount was mirroring the lads potential more than his current capacity.
GJ is such the rare player that there's literally no excuse to have seen only a few minutes of his play. All of his touches from practically every game is available on YouTube.
This YouTube account is pretty consistent with uploading every touch of his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.