Gabriel Jesus - 2016/17 Performances - Palmeiras win the league title

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll score more than Rooney and Kane this season and only have 5 months to do it.

Why would you assume he'll go straight into our squad in January? Do we really have an available spot for him? Is he, or will he be once he gets here, already a better player than Nacho?
I always assumed he'll go out on loan somewhere.
I think he'll be in our top 10 best players as soon as he joins. An unreal talent. I'd expect to play some part in almost every game.

This kid will be frighteningly good in the years to come. It's not just his goalscoring ability but his general all round play and energy that make him a Pep type player.
I was excited about the signings of KDB, Gundogan and Sane but Jesus is going to be a very special addition to our squad.

Incredible times.

Hart, Kompany, Silva, YaYa, Aguero - backbone.

New signings.

DeBruyne fantastic - very effective & a joy to watch.

Gundogan - I think he will be fantastic & link our defence & attack.

Sane - not seen much at all, but what I have read of ...enjoy, very much

Gabriel Jesus in January - could be the best of the best. Brazil no.9 - let that sink in--- he played centre forward, scored 2 on his debut & Neymar did not play centre forward. Do not worry that the media overlook our signing, know he is coming to City. Celebrate

Then our youngsters, do not forget our youngsters.

Incredible times.

Hart, Kompany, Silva, YaYa, Aguero - backbone.

New signings.

DeBruyne fantastic - very effective & a joy to watch.

Gundogan - I think he will be fantastic & link our defence & attack.

Sane - not seen much at all, but what I have read of ...enjoy, very much

Gabriel Jesus in January - could be the best of the best. Brazil no.9 - let that sink in--- he played centre forward, scored 2 on his debut & Neymar did not play centre forward. Do not worry that the media overlook our signing, know he is coming to City. Celebrate

Then our youngsters, do not forget our youngsters.

You are aware Hart is gone?

This kid will be frighteningly good in the years to come. It's not just his goalscoring ability but his general all round play and energy that make him a Pep type player.
I was excited about the signings of KDB, Gundogan and Sane but Jesus is going to be a very special addition to our squad.
I think that with GJ, Sterling, Silva, Aguero, KDB and even Kolarov in or around the team we will be getting a lot of penalties awarded.

GJ is such the rare player that there's literally no excuse to have seen only a few minutes of his play. All of his touches from practically every game is available on YouTube.
This YouTube account is pretty consistent with uploading every touch of his.

Second. I watch them all and they are enjoyable. You may surprises how brutal of defenders there and how GJ quickly adapt. He looked like unexperienced player in the beginning of this season to become outstanding from the middle of the season. GJ hardly put the foot wrong. These kind of clips that showing every touch of a player in the game represent the quality of player better than compilation of good touch/trick of whole season (but not show how many wrong foot the player put on the whole season)
Check them out. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJELN-JJ9lw7u9KeuvxKb7w

Last edited:
My curiosity is about his celebration on 1:30 of this clip. Does It is telling that he has pregnant wife. I think Brazilian get married at young age. Robinho lived with his wife since they were 15 for instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.