Gabriel Jesus - 2016/17 Performances - Palmeiras win the league title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you assume he'll go straight into our squad in January? Do we really have an available spot for him? Is he, or will he be once he gets here, already a better player than Nacho?
I always assumed he'll go out on loan somewhere.
I'm gonna have a wild guess at this ....
Maybe because he's Brazil's
New #9
And maybe as we only have 2 strikers !

I'm gonna have a wild guess at this ....
Maybe because he's Brazil's
New #9
And maybe as we only have 2 strikers !

Funny to think that some people believe Brazil's new golden boy and #9 wouldn't slot straight into the first team squad.

Ok, he won't start straight away, but he'll be on the bench at the very least and eased into English football.

He's probably the best 19 year old on the planet right now - along with Kelechi of course ;-)

Media creaming their pants over rags signings will be in for a shock once our signings start

Jesus looks a proper player who is not easily bullied which will stand him well in the Prem

Listened to the World Football Phone-In on Radio 5 Live this morning, and according to their Brazilian expert, Tim Vickery, Jesus didn't actually play that well for Brazil the other night, and missed a couple of earlier chances, that were far easier than the ones he scored.
Undoubtedly not the finished article, but presumably better than Jo.

Listened to the World Football Phone-In on Radio 5 Live this morning, and according to their Brazilian expert, Tim Vickery, Jesus didn't actually play that well for Brazil the other night, and missed a couple of earlier chances, that were far easier than the ones he scored.
Undoubtedly not the finished article, but presumably better than Jo.

Shudders...

Media creaming their pants over rags signings will be in for a shock once our signings start

Jesus looks a proper player who is not easily bullied which will stand him well in the Prem
I hope so - Gundogan, Sané and Jesus - plus the return of Kompany and who knows about Yaya (ok that's pushing it).

As I said the other day I think Jesus will be hated by all but City fans.

Why would you assume he'll go straight into our squad in January? Do we really have an available spot for him? Is he, or will he be once he gets here, already a better player than Nacho?
I always assumed he'll go out on loan somewhere.
Kelichi has hardly played any open age football, he's very inexperienced and has a lot wrong with his game even though he does look good for the little football he has played in his career. He has only 36 games under his belt and a lot of those have been as a sub. Jesus hasn't played that much first team football himself (69 games) but most of those have been starts and he looks to have better balance, passing and dribbling ability than Kelichi does (Kelichi looks very raw still to me, look at his assist for Nolito at Stoke where he nearly tripped over the ball twice, Jesus looks more rounded already).

Seems like Palmeiras are already wishing they had asked for more money!; ) Might be the best 27mil we've spent this summer!;)

CUCA (coach Palmeiras): "Gabriel Jesus decided the game for Brazil. If he continues this way we'll start thinking we sold him for potatoes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.