Gabriel Jesus - 2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't make profit selling him on for 28m £, as he had a sign-on bonus, agent bonus etc.
Surely no one would pay any more for a player with 1 assist and zero goals all season. I guess it's the Italiloan so. :-(

I had such high hopes for our balance sheet.

The thing I loved seeing most was when he was running through he managed to out muscle the big defender coming in beside him before he unfortunately slipped. He's a real fighter.

So, in a world where Pogba costs at least 90 million, how much is Jesus actually worth? On the evidence so far we got him at at least half the price a European side would've asked for him.

So, in a world where Pogba costs at least 90 million, how much is Jesus actually worth? On the evidence so far we got him at at least half the price a European side would've asked for him.
Also, when we signed him last summer, I don't think he had made his senior debut for Brazil yet had he? Might be wrong. If not, that means that since signing him he won an Olympic gold medal, won the Brazilian championship, was voted player of the season, and became Brazil's no.9. Surely increasing his value considerably before even coming over to Manchester! We signed him at the perfect moment.

Jesus and Sane are frightening prospects but It is all down to the player with help from his team-mates and Guardiola to get him to reach his full potential.

Also, when we signed him last summer, I don't think he had made his senior debut for Brazil yet had he? Might be wrong. If not, that means that since signing him he won an Olympic gold medal, won the Brazilian championship, was voted player of the season, and became Brazil's no.9. Surely increasing his value considerably before even coming over to Manchester! We signed him at the perfect moment.

These are the kind of players we need to sign more of. Are there any more Jesuses out there?

There was a lot to really like, one unnoticed impressive moment for me was when he intelligently left the ball for Sane to score.
It would have been very easy for a young lad desperate to impress to swivel and attack the ball. Him leaving it shows he's got excellent awareness and intelligence.

He will be.

Because of regulations around u21 players (you have to be at the club over 2 years to count as u21) Kelechi had to be registered as a senior player in August.

However, he's now been here over 2 years and so qualifies to be on the u21 list, freeing up a senior spot which can be filled with GJ.

The other change will probably be Yaya in for Gundogan.
Thanks for that.

There was a lot to really like, one unnoticed impressive moment for me was when he intelligently left the ball for Sane to score.
It would have been very easy for a young lad desperate to impress to swivel and attack the ball. Him leaving it shows he's got excellent awareness and intelligence.

Willing to be corrected, but I thought he stepped over it as he'd just strayed offside?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.