Gabriel Jesus - 2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaya Touré on Gabriel Jesus: "He is very clever. I say it at the training ground in Spanish he looks like an old guy because he is clever."

Yaya Toure on Jesus and Sane: "We have big players around those players are going to learn from. The new generation is coming stronger."

Yaya Touré on Gabriel Jesus: "He is very clever. I say it at the training ground in Spanish he looks like an old guy because he is clever."

Yaya Toure on Jesus and Sane: "We have big players around those players are going to learn from. The new generation is coming stronger."

Yaya does know that Brazilians speak Portuguese not Spanish, right?

Yaya does know that Brazilians speak Portuguese not Spanish, right?

The Spoken Portuguese from Brazil is similar to Spanish and vice versa, even more so in writing and punctuation. GJ and the Spanish speaking players will understand each other just fine..... Interesting that Sane and GJ have become BFF's though, by all accounts they go everywhere together!

The Spoken Portuguese from Brazil is similar to Spanish and vice versa, even more so in writing and punctuation. GJ and the Spanish speaking players will understand each other just fine..... Interesting that Sane and GJ have become BFF's though, by all accounts they go everywhere together!

They're both living in the hotel, so makes sense to share lifts to and from training etc.

Also, when we signed him last summer, I don't think he had made his senior debut for Brazil yet had he? Might be wrong. If not, that means that since signing him he won an Olympic gold medal, won the Brazilian championship, was voted player of the season, and became Brazil's no.9. Surely increasing his value considerably before even coming over to Manchester! We signed him at the perfect moment.

It's Tixi's fault - get him out now! Oh wait wrong thread.

Sane seems to get on really well with Yaya or Kompany as well, going by the media City shares with us. I guess having African background as does Vinny + being German (Vinny and his years in Hamburg) helps a lot, but still, he must be a good lad in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.