Gabriel Jesus 2018-19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any replays of his 'elbow'. I've only seen it from a really wide angle where you can't really tell whether it was harsh or not.

From what iv seen Gabby had a good game, and what a cool finish. He looks stronger body wise and hes going to be a big player for us this season.

Only seen goal and assist; both excellent.

His physical development was very evident last season and it looks like it could be a real battle between him and Sergio for a starting position; although Gabby can play wide too.

My lad and others who know me will tell you that IMO we have a very over-rated player who is no-where near the standard of Sergio.
I accept that the lad has scored a fair few goals,which have pulled us out of the shit,but lets be honest, the gap between him and Sergio is immense.

You have had a great tournament, but really this is stupid behaviour.-;)

Gabby has had a great tournament, now for a holiday and then back to City for the PL. Let's hope he can have an injury free season and show Firminho who is the no 1 striker in Brazil

Gabby has had a great tournament, now for a holiday and then back to City for the PL. Let's hope he can have an injury free season and show Firminho who is the no 1 striker in Brazil

They both start and both compliment each other very well, so I doubt either of them will be the no1 in the near future.

Last edited:
I don’t like the term putting yourself about but Gabby seems this last season or so to have toughened up quite a bit. His sending off was stupid, as he had already been booked. Overall though I thought he looked very sharp and took his goal very well indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.