Gabriel Jesus 2018-19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a prayer! He's got some potential though.

Not so sure pal... this happened at Arsenal with wright, then Henry turned up in close proximity and smoked it.. I think if, and it’s a big if, he’s here long term then it is highly achievable. As others have said, he’s got a belting head start..

I loved his celebration after he scored, he did that phone thing for abit then he just went on one, and celebrated properly, all that relief from not scoring in the world cup came out, as if to say "did that go in" brilliant, he was good again today.

As others have said, his link up play from the front was first class. Such a mature head for a 21 year old.

I hope he's here long-term but I think he'll be very tempted by Madrid or Barca one day.

I reckon that was, physically, his best game for us.

He was determined and wasn’t allowing their players to bully him, and his movement was incessant.

Looks noticeably stronger this season. And wonder what rival fans had to say about that "tap-in"

So here's a picture of our average positions against Huddersfield.
NTOSgdy.jpg

Something that really caught my eye was how deep Jesus and Fernandinho played. Now I have a few ideas on what role Jesus might have had in this team, especially considering how high Bernardo is up the pitch.

But I actually want to know what others think about Jesus's role, because I think at this stage it's open to speculation a little bit which means there's room for some interesting theories to be put together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.