Gabriel Jesus 2018-19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His link up play the last couple of times he's played has been immense, just missed far too many chances. Fuckin love him though

The only worry I had was his confidence in front of goal was on the wane the way things have been going for him and especially when he hesitated on his first chance tonight(something that I've not seen from him before). This game will have been just the medicine if that was the case.

In spite of a hat trick tonight including a well taken chip at the end, he’s just not clinical enough for me. I don’t believe he’s the long term Sergio replacement; we’ll need someone else for that.

In spite of a hat trick tonight including a well taken chip at the end, he’s just not clinical enough for me. I don’t believe he’s the long term Sergio replacement; we’ll need someone else for that.
He’s only 21 years old. Right now he isn’t clinical enough but I’m sure he will improve his finishing. I’ve enjoyed watching him this last month and it actually looks like he’s improving for the first time since his arrival, having been injury free for a long time has helped of course.

Dunne and mcpointy kept saying his lack of confidence. But he put away two good penalties and third goal was brilliant chip that had some spin on it. It was great goal.

Dun think it's confidence thing.

Seeing what Sterling has been able to do to his game, I have no doubt Pep can get Gaby going. He is still so young playing in the toughest spot for a young player, and behind an all time legend. Patience is needed.

I find it difficult to be too harsh when appraising any Gabby performance.Even in games like last night,where much of his play didn't quite come off,he still provides moments of quality and class.

More importantly,he never,ever,stops trying and i'll always back a player that leaves everything on the pitch.

One day soon,everything will click into place with this guy and people will wonder why they ever doubted him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.