Gabriel Jesus 2018-19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you're right and I'm wrong and I'll happily take it all back if he proves me wrong over the next year.
I'm comparing him to Leroy Sane who was signed at the same time. I know he's a year younger but a year ago Sane was way ahead of where Jesus is now in my opinion.
A few months ago there were people saying that we should let Aguero leave because Jesus should be first choice. He was way off Aguero then and hasn't closed the gap since imo.

It is not a competition with aguero. This lad has so many strengths, it is a shame you cannot see them for yourself. Many can, and most importantly the best manager in the World knows them.
My advice for you, is to go a little easy on him, as you will look as silly as those who were writing David Silva off, or telling me that Raheem Sterling was technically inept.

It is not a competition with aguero. This lad has so many strengths, it is a shame you cannot see them for yourself. Many can, and most importantly the best manager in the World knows them.
My advice for you, is to go a little easy on him, as you will look as silly as those who were writing David Silva off, or telling me that Raheem Sterling was technically inept.
The Sterling is technically inept morons are keeping a low profile these days.

I wish I was you....

Gabriel Jesus on his first City hat-trick: "It was a really special and unforgettable night. Not just for scoring my first ever hat-trick, but also to dedicate it to my mum. She’s always supportive and was here at the stadium. I’m looking forward to giving her the match ball."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.