Gabriel Jesus 2018-19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero is definitely one of the best strikers in the world, to the point I can not think of a player we could replace him with except maybe Mbappe? but he is struggling age work rate and playing in a deeper role would effect anybody
I don't see how he is struggling at all, if anything he looks the best he ever has. His age certainly will catch up to him over the next couple of years but at the moment he has adapted his game perfectly and imo he's still one of the best strikers in the world. I would pick him last for a long term injury in our squad, De Bruyne included.

DnzzDTiXgAUThfa

Humble beginnings...Where he learnt his skills growing up...

I thought the kid played well.He was industrious and enthusiastic and constantly made a nuisance of himself.

The goal was a tap in but it was typical of his play as he was indeed playing off the last man,hence the occasional offside,and getting into the scoring positions.The goal will do him good.

People saying they’re unsure of him haha he’s still young and does SO much off the ball. We give kudos to sterling during the World Cup for how much he did, jesus does the same. Also quick to forget he won us the 100 points in the last attack of the last game of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.