Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

Typical City. He can walk on water but can't walk on a little metatarsal.

It's not even a proper tarsal. Just a meta one and a fifth at that. 20% max!

19 years old and already has a surgery.

Lionel Messi, Ronaldo, Lebron James have 13 year careers and no surgeries. I know its the wrong reaction, but some players are just babied by luck sometimes.

Some of the flapping on this thread is just ridiculous....give your collective fannies a wipe and wait until the club release a statement ffs!

Let's wait for the results of the scan before we start saying how long Jesus will be out for. I rather he missed the Huddersfield game and be ready for the match against Monaco, then risk him in the cup tie and he is out for a few games. We have got a good replacements in both Sergio and Kelchi, so why are we all worrying about nothing.

19 years old and already has a surgery.

Lionel Messi, Ronaldo, Lebron James have 13 year careers and no surgeries. I know its the wrong reaction, but some players are just babied by luck sometimes.

1) Messi (kidney) and Ronaldo (knee) have both had surgeries.

2) Jesus probably won't need surgery.

Other than that...great comment.

More scandalous bad luck for City either way if he has broken something, and my first thought last night was some sort of stress fracture.

Probably best to go for the more reliable permanent solution but losing him for any amount of time harms our season's chances, IMO. Hardly the end of the world to have to rely on Sergio but he needs to stay fit.
Impact injury not a stress fracture. Pep said foot injury last night, but wouldn't elaborate in press conference. Seems clear he was due to have a scan this morning. I am a bit doubtful that the Brazilian claims are accurate. If it's all set in stone and clear cut, then why haven't the british media like SSN and BBC reported it. Sounds to me like the story will either break officially very soon, or turn out to be wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.