Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

My concern is that he had injury problems last year - I'm afraid this might be another Gundogan situation, where the talent is undeniable but can't stay on the field.

Gutted for him. But when your backup striker is Aguero you can't really complain.

My concern is that he had injury problems last year - I'm afraid this might be another Gundogan situation, where the talent is undeniable but can't stay on the field.
Brazilian football is very tough. Difficult pitches heavy challenges. This is just bad luck.

He'll recover. I think we must expect a 3 month lay off as suggested by Denilson as the rest of the report turned out to be true. Sounds like the player has opted for surgery which seems to be a longer recovery period, but a more secure result. I'd go whatever is in the long term interests of the player.

He'll be back by end of the season, and we now know what a fantastic talent he is. Hope gets it sorted asap and then gets back on the road to recovery. I am sure he will come back, fitter and stronger and hungrier than ever.

Bollocks, really didn't expect that, not being a doc.
As I understand he gets surgery to have the best result after a treatment. Will take longer, but makes sense at his young stage of career.

As rushing back won't happen, he might only return if City reach Wembley end of May or Cardiff early June.

For the while we will see more of Nolito, Navas or Nacho again. Upwards and onwards.
Cheer up, Gabriel! Your time will come. Can't wait.

Maybe a bit early to talk about a miss of 89 days in his "injury history"...: :-/

http://www.transfermarkt.com/gabriel-jesus/verletzungen/spieler/363205

Brazilian football is very tough. Difficult pitches heavy challenges. This is just bad luck.

He'll recover. I think we must expect a 3 month lay off as suggested by Denilson as the rest of the report turned out to be true. Sounds like the player has opted for surgery which seems to be a longer recovery period, but a more secure result. I'd go whatever is in the long term interests of the player.

He'll be back by end of the season, and we now know what a fantastic talent he is. Hope gets it sorted asap and then gets back on the road to recovery. I am sure he will come back, fitter and stronger and hungrier than ever.
That it then gone for the season and so are or chances of winning anything other than FA Cup. We need to change course and play a very strong team against Huddersfield

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.