Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

Just watching the game back now and it looks like it's a case of his adrenaline getting him through until he's pulled back and up ends on the floor.

Something similar happened to me years ago when I played on until half time (because it was a hell of a lot less severe than Gabriel's) and then took my boot off to have a look. It was so excruciating that I couldn't even put it back on and had to be subbed. I guess what I'm trying to say is that a week of TV and a bag of frozen peas will have him back for the Sunderland game.

Fair play to Gabriel, there's a moment after the incident when he manages to sprint full pace for thirty or forty yards which is impressive considering the injury he's suffered. Arenaline or no adrenaline, I think that says a lot about his toughness and desire. Absolutely love his attitude.

So broken toes aren't a symptom of being injury prone? You can be injury prone and have all kinds of different injuries. That's the point. Hopefully he comes back and is fine but it's not a promising start. Either way time will tell.
No it is not,muscle and ligaments are recurring injuries not a broken toe

So broken toes aren't a symptom of being injury prone? You can be injury prone and have all kinds of different injuries. That's the point. Hopefully he comes back and is fine but it's not a promising start. Either way time will tell.

Ever the optimist and positive thinker eh ?

It's a broken bone , which could happen to anybody ffs .

So is that him for the season? Looking historically players are expected to be back in 6-8 weeks but most have taken almost double that.

Kasper Schmeichel (2014): predicted six weeks; returned after 14 weeks
Michael Owen (2006): Fifth metatarsal - predicted six to eight weeks; returned after 17 weeks
Wayne Rooney (2004): Fifth metatarsal - predicted eight weeks; returned after 14 weeks
David Beckham (2002): Second metatarsal - predicted six weeks; returned after seven weeks

So is that him for the season? Looking historically players are expected to be back in 6-8 weeks but most have taken almost double that.

Michael Owen (2006): Fifth metatarsal - predicted six to eight weeks; returned after 17 weeks
Wayne Rooney (2004): Fifth metatarsal - predicted eight weeks; returned after 14 weeks
David Beckham (2002): Second metatarsal - predicted six weeks; returned after seven weeks
I don't think people allow for the rehab and getting fit in training,thats another 4 weeks on top of the 6 it takes for the bone to heal

If it is 5th metatarsal it is slowest to heal and get back from. 6-8weeks recovery and then another 4-6 weeks to get back to level of professional playing.

No we don't,his all round game is awful

Stick him in between Sane and Sterling at the moment and he'll tear the league up. Guarantee it. A better fit in this current system than Kun is right now(but Kun could adapt fast, I hope!)

To be honest, in the long run, it might not be so bad if he is out for 3 months.

He can get to know the club more. Backroom staff and people who run the club. Get settled in at home and sort his home life out in Manchester. Learn more English. All without the pressures of training and first team football.

Every cloud and all...

Feel sorry jesus, he was just getting into his groove. Some time off might actually do him some good because he has played a lot of football in the past year.
Chelsea still only have one injury that being john terry, jammy bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.