Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d love Gabby to be “onside“ with any deal offered by the club…..but I hae ma doots……

Why?

I keep seeing lots of Felix fanboys on the forum, but no-one has yet managed to even really tell me who he's replacing. For what he'd cost, he isn't sitting on the bench. So are we dropping 100 million pound Grealish for him? Or Foden? Or Haaland? Or KDB? Or Bernardo? I won't mention Sterling or Mahrez because ultimately those 2 get regular bouts of serious disrespect from a lot of people and are being sold every summer according to those who constantly covet shiny new toys.

The world is full of talented footballers and Manchester City can't buy them all. We have an incredible squad and have won 4 of the last 5 titles. This sort of Football Manager thinking is entirely contrary to the way in which the club operates IMO.
Top post.

Why?

I keep seeing lots of Felix fanboys on the forum, but no-one has yet managed to even really tell me who he's replacing. For what he'd cost, he isn't sitting on the bench. So are we dropping 100 million pound Grealish for him? Or Foden? Or Haaland? Or KDB? Or Bernardo? I won't mention Sterling or Mahrez because ultimately those 2 get regular bouts of serious disrespect from a lot of people and are being sold every summer according to those who constantly covet shiny new toys.

The world is full of talented footballers and Manchester City can't buy them all. We have an incredible squad and have won 4 of the last 5 titles. This sort of Football Manager thinking is entirely contrary to the way in which the club operates IMO.
Haaland>Kun
Felix>Gabby
Alvarez>sterling

If sterling doesn't leave we dont sign felix. Seems a pretty straightforward assessment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.