Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arriving from the Argentine League to the very top of the Premier League. That's a huge step up.

Would be very surprised if he's ready right away. I think he'll be training with the 1st team and will get games in cup competitions first.
Tbh Jesus did quite well when he first joined, and was less experianced than Alvarez. Also, he'd probably be 3rd in the pecking order to start off with behind a big 9 and Foden

Oh I'm not arsed if he does, I'm just arsed knowing we'll get rinsed

I think we'll end up getting a much better fee if we are to sell him to Arsenal than if some Italian club come after him.

I expect we will be able to fetch something like £25-30m for him if we are to sell him domestically with 1 year left on his contract.

A club like AC Milan would take the piss all summer trying to sign him for €10m and some dodgy academy player.

I'd much prefer he goes abroad, because I still think Jesus has the potential to be great if things click for him and he gets a consistent run as the main man, but we will get more money selling him to an English club.

Tbh Jesus did quite well when he first joined, and was less experianced than Alvarez. Also, he'd probably be 3rd in the pecking order to start off with behind a big 9 and Foden
Nah mate, impossible according to the almighty kia on these threads.

If Jesus goes then all the best to the lad, can never accuse of him of not putting in the effort and more than a fair share of some brilliant moments.

We have had our money out of him in terms of performances and taking into account amortization etc. Not arsed if Arsenal sign him for 50p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.