Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve got a feeling Raz will be gone as well to be honest

Yeah, wouldn't be surprised to see one of Raz or Mahrez to leave in addition with their contacts up in the air too - then I agree we would definitely need someone else.

I couldn't imagine paying anything more than 30m for him given he has one year left on his contract and has only hit double digit league goals twice in six years. His goal tally in the past two seasons is pretty alarming too, 12 in 52 games, and 3 in 23 games this year gives of the Lacazette vibes. Us Arsenal fans have been scared this year from our forward options. For years we have had an Henry, RVP, Sanchez, PEA figure but this year Lacazette and Nkeitiah have 4 open play goals between them.

Good link up play and pressing from the front is important. Which Gabriel does very well. But as we Goons have found out when our main forward option doesn't put the ball in the net it can cause problems. I honestly prefer Calvert-Lewin or Isak, a preference for Calvert Lewin. But if Gabriel is a depth signing, it could make sense.

I couldn't imagine paying anything more than 30m for him given he has one year left on his contract and has only hit double digit league goals twice in six years. His goal tally in the past two seasons is pretty alarming too, 12 in 52 games, and 3 in 23 games this year gives of the Lacazette vibes. Us Arsenal fans have been scared this year from our forward options. For years we have had an Henry, RVP, Sanchez, PEA figure but this year Lacazette and Nkeitiah have 4 open play goals between them.

Good link up play and pressing from the front is important. Which Gabriel does very well. But as we Goons have found out when our main forward option doesn't put the ball in the net it can cause problems. I honestly prefer Calvert-Lewin or Isak, a preference for Calvert Lewin. But if Gabriel is a depth signing, it could make sense.
Genuinely believe he’d be a fantastic signing for you. Agree on the fee, 30m seems about right, but I think if you make him your number one striker and he plays 30+ games he’ll score loads of goals for you. He’s a top player who sadly just hasn’t quite clicked at city.

They paid 50m for Ben White

Madrid offered +100m for Mbappe with 1 year remained in his contract

So 50m for Jesus is a bargain for Arsenal.
The English tax was in effect with White. We knew we were overpaying for him. White also had 3 years left on his Brighton deal when we signed him. Gabriel apparently has only one year left after this season & is apparently surplus to requirements at City.

Because you are our woman and you'll do as we wish.

I suspect the player would also jump at the opportunity to play for a top club.
Really? So you offer Gabriel Jesus for ESR and we say no, and what remedy do you have to correct us?

Get on the phone ''yooo is our woman, yoooo will do what we want, yooo feel me man, chu feel me dawg'.

Jesus is not for you. Backu at Arsenal, FFS. No wonder you’re shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.